Featuring:

DJ Lillis

Bobby Dodd

Nick Aldrich

Shadows

Andrew Kavulich

Sean McCormack

Jared

Yes I know this edit sucks but we had fun.I also added in some older clips,you can tell them apart.The old ones are really bright colored and the ones from this weekend are perfect.

Good Quality: http://www.stickypod.com/videos/data/1/Weekend_Edit.mov

Bad Quality:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good.

but...

You need to brighten that up. The sunny shots look GREAT, but everything else is too dark and too flat, everyone blends in, and nothing stands out. You guys are wearing extremely bright/flashy clothing that are the opposite in your video. Take advantage of the clothing and make them POP.

Nick, just compare the pink shirt in these two pictures. Which one draws your attention to the skier more?

nick1.jpg

nick2.jpg

Nice, Nick. Some good use of foregrounds, like the trees in the lower link. A photog--whether still or vid--generally tries to split an image into three pieces: foreground, main subject, and background. How you mix them decides how dynamic each image is...a lot of the footage was successful and interesting, technically speaking. Just needed some blood, though---maybe cut to some piercing close-ups...

Nice, Nick. Some good use of foregrounds, like the trees in the lower link. A photog--whether still or vid--generally tries to split an image into three pieces: foreground, main subject, and background. How you mix them decides how dynamic each image is...a lot of the footage was successful and interesting, technically speaking. Just needed some blood, though---maybe cut to some piercing close-ups...
Ya I wanna get a close up of someone snapping into their binding.

Damn yo, I was there half the time you guys where filming... hell I talked to some of the guys in that vid... Which one is you? lol... where you there when they had the hoola-hoop? i think that was sunday...

ok, just wana say... good skiing, but one thing i notice no one else does, is the guy in the pink shirt, spreads his ski's wide before he hits any kicker or jump... just wanted to make note of that one ;) but good edit...

Edited by Mike Piccoletti

Damn yo, I was there half the time you guys where filming... hell I talked to some of the guys in that vid... Which one is you? lol... where you there when they had the hoola-hoop? i think that was sunday...

Will Edit when i finish watching video... for its taking awhile to load...

Haha ya I found that hoola-hoop infront of ski school,I stole it and skied with it most of the day,then I fell trying to throw it inbetween my skis while doing a twister so i got mad and threw it down the slope and then somehow it ended up on switch.