rail jam at blue

skier89

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blue just doesent have a care for their loyal customers the way camelback does. They are having a rail jam next weekend, but the blue camp is awfully quiet. I just wish Blue could have one ounce of the goodness that camelback does.

#1 you're full of shit

#2 blue isn't just about skiing and riding

that's because that's all they have.

blue has both.

really

Can we get a representative from Blue to confirm this rail jam???

i just said u think they will have one

and if bear had vert they would have something

they have a amazing place there but no vert

blue has vert and a half descent park

Yeah I dont really like Bear all that much but thats just an opinion not a fact. Ill give them rail quality.. They have that. But rails aren't everything. Although making fun of Blue's attempt at circus rails? The swingset was a way better idea then a j rail in the past? Yeah Id say so. And yeah vert does mean something.. I would not want to blink and my run would be over but again some people dont mind that. Both mountains are good. Blue doesn't just care about park though . I mean yeah its the smart thing to do because thats where all the money is but they have the size to focus a lot on family trails that are designed for beginners. All in all they are both decent mountains. I mean everyone is so full of pride and stuff with PA mountains but are mountains suck compared to up North and out West. They would laugh at us for even saying we have good parks and what not. But hey Ill give Bear the fact that there lodge is really nice. Very creative designing.

Blue doesn't just care about park though .

You know how much it costs to make some of those rails??? They care, but there is a lack of communication between the riders and management. This topic has been beat to death in the Blue forum.

thats where all the money is

You'll get torn apart for this... Hahaha...

Yeah I dont really like Bear all that much but thats just an opinion not a fact. Ill give them rail quality.. They have that. But rails aren't everything. Although making fun of Blue's attempt at circus rails? The swingset was a way better idea then a j rail in the past? Yeah Id say so. And yeah vert does mean something.. I would not want to blink and my run would be over but again some people dont mind that. Both mountains are good. Blue doesn't just care about park though . I mean yeah its the smart thing to do because thats where all the money is but they have the size to focus a lot on family trails that are designed for beginners. All in all they are both decent mountains. I mean everyone is so full of pride and stuff with PA mountains but are mountains suck compared to up North and out West. They would laugh at us for even saying we have good parks and what not. But hey Ill give Bear the fact that there lodge is really nice. Very creative designing.

Are you saying that park generates big money?

You know how much it costs to make some of those rails??? They care, but there is a lack of communication between the riders and management. This topic has been beat to death in the Blue forum.

You'll get torn apart for this... Hahaha...

I never said blue doesnt care about their park. I said they dont just care about their park. Its not like all 31 trails are park... Blue did a great job with stepping it up from like 3-4 years ago when the best feature was a 4ft high double barrel rainbow. And yeah this day in age most of the people going snowboarding and skiing are kids and they see people like Travis Rice, and Shaun White, Danny Kass, Eddie Wall.. Everybody wants to ride park. How many years back most mountains didn't even have a park and now they are competing for the best one.

i really like blues park the way it is it just has sooooo much wasted potental!!! the first half is awsome before you get into the curcus rails, if they would just replace all of them with some more friendly rails that people could lern tricks on it would be amazing!! like on that hip like jump before the big jump they could put like 3 urban setup rails going down the landing that would be sooooo soooo soooo sick like a down rail and maybe a flat down and like an up rail with a little bit of a gap to the landing that would be so much fun. and if they took the S rail and cut it off right at the first kink and made it into a flat to downward C that would be mad fun as well. and another thing is the grooming. does anybody remember like in the begining of march when they rebuilt the all the lips and they were really really nice? max from parkcrew built those and they were amazing!!! if max built the jumps all the time that would be sick.!!! i hope someone from blue reads this because i think if they would do those things blue would just be increadable!!! :wiggle

Hey People,

Nice to see you Jib Stuntas are still jonesing for more mayhem !!

I have some sad news. Blue will not have a rail jam in this month.

We cannot put this together at this time. Next season will be here soon, so I wish all you a happy and fruitful summer.

Anybody going to New Zealand this summer??

Keep it real Boys & girls.

Keith.

Hey People,

Nice to see you Jib Stuntas are still jonesing for more mayhem !!

I have some sad news. Blue will not have a rail jam in this month.

We cannot put this together at this time. Next season will be here soon, so I wish all you a happy and fruitful summer.

Anybody going to New Zealand this summer??

Keep it real Boys & girls.

Keith.

Bummer...

i really like blues park the way it is it just has sooooo much wasted potental!!! the first half is awsome before you get into the curcus rails, if they would just replace all of them with some more friendly rails that people could lern tricks on it would be amazing!! like on that hip like jump before the big jump they could put like 3 urban setup rails going down the landing that would be sooooo soooo soooo sick like a down rail and maybe a flat down and like an up rail with a little bit of a gap to the landing that would be so much fun. and if they took the S rail and cut it off right at the first kink and made it into a flat to downward C that would be mad fun as well. and another thing is the grooming. does anybody remember like in the begining of march when they rebuilt the all the lips and they were really really nice? max from parkcrew built those and they were amazing!!! if max built the jumps all the time that would be sick.!!! i hope someone from blue reads this because i think if they would do those things blue would just be increadable!!! :wiggle

How come posts like this weren't made during the season? It will be long forgotten next year.

How come posts like this weren't made during the season? It will be long forgotten next year.

There were posts like this during the season... As far as most of us know there doesn't seem to be much of a management presence from Blue on PASR anyway. They get most of their information via e-mail and I don't know where else.

Anybody notice "in this month"? Not saying its anything but it might be something?

Nah... I don't think anythings goin' down.