rail jam at blue

skier89

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

blue just doesent have a care for their loyal customers the way camelback does. They are having a rail jam next weekend, but the blue camp is awfully quiet. I just wish Blue could have one ounce of the goodness that camelback does.

the drifter cam is broken... just so u kno... there is snow but not very much at bear... blue has been closed for a week now n look at it... there is only 1 brown spot ic.... face it blue screwed its pass holders over

this coming from the person who rides at a mountain that was open about half as long as blue was this season...

well bear dont have a huge swing set so

which like only 5 ppl can do

the swingset was lame, and really not that hard at al

No not at all, Just becuase blue can build circus rails and big jumps doesnt mean that they have a good park.

did you ride blue at all later in the season? the whole top section of sidewinder was all either urban or gap on rails, down, flat, or flat down. there was nothing circus like up there and they were all set up better than anything i hit at bear this year. and whats wrong with big jumps? there were small and medium sized jumps too.

people go to bear to ride park people go to blue to ride vert end of story

plus even if blue had goo set ups there quality in rails and boxes sucks. they cant make them if the world depended on it haha

that is definately the wackest thing i have ever heard!!!!!!!!