Camelback Rail Jam

Seelowchamp

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could we...you know it all.

Just so you all know, I'll be the patroller at the event, so be nice.

Just because it's the internet, doesn't mean your identity is invisible. You're a paid patroller and representative of Camelback, don't be so rude to Papasteeze, a paying customer.

There was WAYYYY too many people there. 120 competitiors or something. The format was beat at well. Still got a few solid runs in though.

overall it was a good time and the rails/boxes were set up really nice for it being Camelback.. the practice was the best part, once the event started it just was very unorganize. There were alot of people too and hiking it was a killer but I had a great time and im really glad i went.. it was only 5 bucks.. and since i knew i wasnt going to win i decided i wasnt going to go home empty handed.. so i stole my bib haha

they will probably hunt you down steve haha.

i said whats up to you but i dont think you heard me.

overall it was pretty good. except for the hiking. rails were setup great with the exception of the gap boxes which were slanted. 5 bucks was fine.

definitely a little unorganized which was good so it was more of a jam format, but they tried to make it official and shit so that was kinda lame. i have no idea how the judging went, best trick? jam sessions? judged runs? who knows.

it was really fun though. cb is gettin better.

they will probably hunt you down steve haha.

i said whats up to you but i dont think you heard me.

overall it was pretty good. except for the hiking. rails were setup great with the exception of the gap boxes which were slanted. 5 bucks was fine.

definitely a little unorganized which was good so it was more of a jam format, but they tried to make it official and shit so that was kinda lame. i have no idea how the judging went, best trick? jam sessions? judged runs? who knows.

it was really fun though. cb is gettin better.

oh darn yeah i didnt hear you.. or even see you haha you should of tossed a snowball in my direction, i wish it would of just been a chill jam session, like no contest and just hiking and having a good time, but i was very impressed with CB and the setup for this event.. and i have another bib to add to my collection haha

Despite all the shit talk that goes on on this website (including by me), camelback did a pretty good job with the setup of the jam. I was actually bummed that my ankle's broken and i couldn't ride. The setups looked smooth, and the quarter pipe looked like fun. I took a bunch of pictures of matt stunt, big ben, shadows, and some other people. They're pretty shitty pictures (took them from like 500ft away), but whatever. pics from camelback

Everything loaded on backwards, so the sequences are messed up and.......whatever - look

Edited by youngstunta

Stevo,

Changed link and it wasn't working. Link in your other post was working so I left that up. I tried it a few different ways and I don't think it likes the hyper link cuz the page loads when the url is all typed out but doesn't load through a link.

-trev

Edited by youngstunta

First off all...I apologize for my rudeness towards papasteeze, met him last night (unofficially) seems like an ok guy, impatient, but, cool. Nips cracked me up with the outfit.

Secondly, since most of the comments on this board are so over the top negative about CB, no one (accept me) from CB reads it anymore.

Thirdly, I attempt to make my comments light-hearted and humorous. Lighten up.

Oh yeah, some of you guys and girls where amazing last night. I hope we can do this again (maybe next week????)

why do you always have to be rude..remember you're a representative of Camelback..ahh nevermind.. :tinfoil:

Rude???? Compared to who? That's nothing compared to how Craig , Ashleigh and others were treated by some of our distinguished contributors. Lighten up. I'm sure it was said in jest.

Mea culpa. Didn't see last post by Ski 911.

Edited by Margaritaville Skier

I bet they'll get some pictures up Monday.

Sounds like everyone except doug had a good time. Doug thinks it was awful, poorly set up, poorly run, and didn't have enough slope style signs up. He knows all of this from uhhh wait, he doesn't know anything about it. :P