Final weekend (?) roll call

bigdaddyk

i was hoping to make it up and out for one of these last few days but been fighting bronchitis or some sh!t since easter so i guess i'm done for 06/07. Been great skiing with and meeting new PASR's this year, saturday mornings have been da bomb. Mybe i'll ctach some of you out on the mtb trails - headin up to jburg right now to for a spin to try to work some of this phlegm out :drool

Will most likely be there Saturday, if anyone wants me to be "rude" to them in person. j/k

It's a deal. I'll be pissed if I show up and you're super polite. What should I look for?

Edited by Glenn

Yup, them are the boots. Why would I be mad? Nothing that is said on this board affects me at all. I just like to stir the pot a little.

Now it seems that my last day of skiing might turn into a motorcycle ride instead. Still waiting for some other decisions to be made.

I wish I could get up there, but I don't have a ride. Looks like I won't be calling in sick from work this weekend :(

Hey... if you wanna go up sunday, ill hook u up with a ride if we can split gas!! I dont want to go up by myself and everyone else i ski with is done for the season... Hit me up!