Cinco de mayo rail jam....

wow this thred quickly turned into a boarder VS skier thread... but anywho i think that was a perfect clip to end the video with.. it doesnt matter that its a skier its just really funny! theres a clip somewhere on the internet of a boarding doing the same thing but getting knocked out cold.. either way its just funny its not boarders making fun of skiers.. and for it being all snowboarders in the edit i bet his crew was all boarders.. i mean if a group of skiers made a video of themselves at a rail jam it would make perfect sense for it to be all skiers.. same goes as why this edit is all boarders.. maybe one of the skiers should of brought a camera oh well it was a sick edit, a sick rail jam haha no need for all this hate

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever said that guy is the best editor in the area needs to lay off the crack.
THANK YOUUUUU!

That guy makes the snow yellow for a reason,which it should be yellow,its snow which should be white.His editing is cool tho.

And whoever said something about shibbs coming up after that lol,that kid doesn't know how to use his camera.If you can tell from his video how off the colors were and underexposed the clips were.His editing is kinda weird at times to,he always makes a clip go to black screen to another clip,I personally think thats dumb,he can just edit the clips all together.

that kid doesn't know how to use his camera.If you can tell from his video how off the colors were and underexposed the clips were.

,that kid doesn't know how to use his camera.If you can tell from his video how off the colors were
If you can tell from his video how off the colors were

how off the colors were

the colors

Were you trying to make fun of my or something?

I don't think I've ever seen anyone post an edit without you coming in the thread to cry about how bad the colors look and how nobody knows how to use their camera properly. THEN, when you post your own edits you tell us to not critique them because you just threw them together and you didn't bother with color/contrast correction. You need to get rid of the air of superiority that you bring into every thread that has a video link because it's completely hypocritical and unnecessary. I'm surprised you didn't show up in the Mack Dawg trailer thread and spout off about how you would film it much better.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone post an edit without you coming in the thread to cry about how bad the colors look and how nobody knows how to use their camera properly. THEN, when you post your own edits you tell us to not critique them because you just threw them together and you didn't bother with color/contrast correction. You need to get rid of the air of superiority that you bring into every thread that has a video link because it's completely hypocritical and unnecessary. I'm surprised you didn't show up in the Mack Dawg trailer thread and spout off about how you would film it much better.
Haha,you think you know me so well don't.And yes I do go to every video link and critique it,I enjoy giving suggestions to people.having people give suggestions to me.correcting them/them correcting me.Thats how you get better at things.The only time i ever said something about not bothering with my colors was the first time I made an edit with my new camera,other then that I never said anything about it.

And the Mack Dawg teaser was real sick,and no I don't even think I can come close to filming as good as them.Every shot you saw in that video were real nice and clean,and if I can remember correctly they shot with the hvx in true-slow mo.

new edit by roberge, a couple new shots mixed in. i love every edit that comes out of roberge/schibbs..sickk.

I love that!

all the random set ups were siiick. it looked like they were all having a ton of fun... that's steezy.

woah woah, Dharrisburg only told the truth nick. just take the hit on the chin and move along.

sorry but your not better than roberege

Please tell me where I said that I was better then him...right cause I never said I was better then him,all I said was he makes his snow look yellow.I actually like Roberge's videos,I like how hes not lazy like me to bring on a tripod and get good shots.My main thing was mainly towards Shibbs.

big boulder does not care about skiers.
No one cared about skiers in PA ever since Boulder took over Creek.

true dat...he's just bored and has been doing alot of trolling on here lately..

die! hypocrit! where the hell is my delete button.... hahahahaa

big boulder does not care about skiers.

uh some do, some appear to come off like they don't... skier only events will happen next season.

so far nicks edit is the only video that has skiers in it (one skier but still). last years bb video had more skiers in it and that was before this whole park logic "best park" creed happened. its been almost a week now and boulder didnt release a video yet when ian has publicly said media would be up "quickly"

so far nicks edit is the only video that has skiers in it (one skier but still). last years bb video had more skiers in it and that was before this whole park logic "best park" creed happened. its been almost a week now and boulder didnt release a video yet when ian has publicly said media would be up "quickly"

And they won't, Ian told me he doesn't believe in the internet. Thinks the MB's are all hate and can't stand to read them. Oh btw.. evaroni is making BB home on the weekends next year, has editing and mad park skills. With him, we will likely get another 1/2 dozen regular skiers.

Twin tip sales were way up again this year, I thought this year at May Day there was a ton more skiers, just no editors. OH... not positive but that was xnick's video that boulder used last year. I have tons of tape but do not have the patience to edit.