Cinco de mayo rail jam....

Twin tip sales were way up again this year, I thought this year at May Day there was a ton more skiers, just no editors. OH... not positive but that was xnick's video that boulder used last year. I have tons of tape but do not have the patience to edit.
Haha yes that was my video,it sucked even worse then my editing is now,and the sad thing is that they gave me 5 free tickets for that edit :rofl

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What he says means nothing to me.He always says stuff about my edits but has no edits that he made to back himself up.

For the record I've never said anything about any of your edits. I also don't post edits all the time because, oh, I don't know, I'm not a filmer?

Anyway, if you feel up to it you can check out the seven minute edit I posted around this time last year. I can't wait to hear how bad my colors suck.

P.S. critiquing the colors and contrasts of edits that are posted on YouTube/Myspace/Google Video is pretty silly considering the amounts of compression those sites employ.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone post an edit without you coming in the thread to cry about how bad the colors look and how nobody knows how to use their camera properly. THEN, when you post your own edits you tell us to not critique them because you just threw them together and you didn't bother with color/contrast correction. You need to get rid of the air of superiority that you bring into every thread that has a video link because it's completely hypocritical and unnecessary. I'm surprised you didn't show up in the Mack Dawg trailer thread and spout off about how you would film it much better.

:yes

Please tell me where I said that I was better then him...right cause I never said I was better then him,all I said was he makes his snow look yellow.I actually like Roberge's videos,I like how hes not lazy like me to bring on a tripod and get good shots.My main thing was mainly towards Shibbs.

No one cared about skiers in PA ever since Boulder took over Creek.

no need to break a sweat over it dude

B0000541WK.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

For the record I've never said anything about any of your edits. I also don't post edits all the time because, oh, I don't know, I'm not a filmer?

Anyway, if you feel up to it you can check out the seven minute edit I posted around this time last year. I can't wait to hear how bad my colors suck.

P.S. critiquing the colors and contrasts of edits that are posted on YouTube/Myspace/Google Video is pretty silly considering the amounts of compression those sites employ.

That was actually sweet.Edits the are only mess around edits really get me going,they look so fun.I really wish I can ride where you ride everyday.

Idn if you filmed it that video or not but whoever did just tell them turn off steady shot when they shoot fisheye,it really annoys me when people get fisheyes and never do this,especially an $800 death lens that I think was used in that video,and I saw a few shot out of focus but whoever filmed it was probably shooting some kinda nature shot before and never took it off,it happens.

OH yea? a lot people liked that.. i guess your just one of the few who just sucks to hard to get down with that

I didnt like that box at all, and i dont like sucking hard things to get down at all.

I didnt like that box at all, and i dont like sucking hard things to get down at all.

...weird choice of words, but anyway... Its good to experiment with new setups, you can gather opinions and adapt to peoples preferences. That is how parks have progressed and continue to make newer, fresher standards.

it's kind of ironic that we are cracking down on the idiots on NS - so I guess they migrate here?
You mean "you" are cracking down on the idiots on NS,your on it all the time,what else would you be doing.I get bored on NS after 5-10 minutes.

You are off to one hell of a start on this messageboard.
He won't make it very long. :wiggle

You mean "you" are cracking down on the idiots on NS,your on it all the time,what else would you be doing.I get bored on NS after 5-10 minutes.

naaaaa, I delete posts mostly, the guys are a lot more harder with bans than I am.

Call it on-line education course. I spend time in equipment, gabber, site, donators, mods, videos - then cruise regionals and finally cults, I follow a lot of links. Since it looks like I am on all the time, I get a lot of messages, so I try and reply to everything. OH - we got an event calendar now!

Nick, I am surprised you don't post in the various cults related to video..

...weird choice of words, but anyway... Its good to experiment with new setups, you can gather opinions and adapt to peoples preferences. That is how parks have progressed and continue to make newer, fresher standards.

it was an awesome choice id say