next years park ideas

Kyle

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first i think they should smooth out all the ruts in the parking lot.

+1!!!!

more circus-type rails. and some ride-ons so barb's kids can learn rails :D

Circus rails are pointless. I would like to see some curved features (rainbows, C's, S's) They didint have any last year.

i would love to see them actually go all out next year and make it an all park mountain first of all.. not wait another year or anything.. with it an all park mountain the possibilities are endless and features will be alot less crowded on weekends.. but the main thing would be trying to control the public who do not belong in the park because it is not only a danger to us (ppl who do park) but also a grave danger to theirselves

I want to find out more about the freestyle program there. I have called twice and emailed and no one seems to have any info except to say that it does exist and its kind of like the race team.

i would love to see them actually go all out next year and make it an all park mountain first of all.. not wait another year or anything.. with it an all park mountain the possibilities are endless and features will be alot less crowded on weekends.. but the main thing would be trying to control the public who do not belong in the park because it is not only a danger to us (ppl who do park) but also a grave danger to theirselves

BB is known as a beginner, family mountain, so you're going to have to deal with people in the parks who don't belong there. It's something that you'll have to deal with, if you want an "all park mountain."

I want to find out more about the freestyle program there. I have called twice and emailed and no one seems to have any info except to say that it does exist and its kind of like the race team.

yeah - they are so laid back with thier marketing it borders on ridiculous. The guy responsible for the park doesn't believe in the internet for example, thinks the boulder website is great! Wants to let the park speak for itself... etc etc.

yeah - they are so laid back with thier marketing it borders on ridiculous. The guy responsible for the park doesn't believe in the internet for example, thinks the boulder website is great! Wants to let the park speak for itself... etc etc.

Maybe they purposely don't advertise Boulder as being a park because they know that they would loose ticket sales.

shut the eff up papa sh** head why dont you do it then if you've got so much bull **** to talk on here and you cant say it to anyones face... wait, how old are you? thats right

• 3 weeks later...
Oh Snap..I guess I have another groupie.. :tinfoil::wiggle

Anyway I think people who know Papasteeze should get 10 percent off fries at Big Boulder..and if they don't know Papasteeze they should have to memorize the rap lyrics to the Matt-Stunt and Big--Ben edits..and sing them in front of Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul..and if they so much as mis-pronounce one word, they will be fed to aligators..

Learn about Smartstyle..Know the code..respect gets respect from the park to the message boards to the airport to a sick urban railjam..Smartstyle is like oxygen to me..I gotz ta have it..Holla

Wow, do you have a life outside of pasr? Just wondering.

boulder will become all park in some way. they sort of unofficially changed the name to Big Boulder Park instead of just bb resort (echo park). rollers, banked turns, and bonks count as park features for the most part, so its not that hard.

circuse features, sure. variety is nice.

i would like to see a big, mellow angle wallride. (mammoth and such)

but most importantly, boulder needs someone to listen to ideas of the public.

Oh Snap..I guess I have another groupie.. :tinfoil::wiggle

Anyway I think people who know Papasteeze should get 10 percent off fries at Big Boulder..and if they don't know Papasteeze they should have to memorize the rap lyrics to the Matt-Stunt and Big--Ben edits..and sing them in front of Simon Cowell and Paula Abdul..and if they so much as mis-pronounce one word, they will be fed to aligators..

Learn about Smartstyle..Know the code..respect gets respect from the park to the message boards to the airport to a sick urban railjam..Smartstyle is like oxygen to me..I gotz ta have it..Holla

first off... ive been your groupie since the day i met you on the lift.

and secondly.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :wiggle