old pics from BB

being broken (and unemployed) left me with a lot of nothing to do, so i just went through all my pics from bb and came up with these. some are good, some are not. great times though. 'bout 5 months to go...

DSC_0031I.jpg

DSC_0285I.jpg

DSC_0136I.jpg

DSC_0429I.jpg

DSC_0422B.jpg

DSC_0077I.jpg

DSC_0062I.jpg

DSC_0040I.jpg

DSC_0423b.jpg

DSC_0370I.jpg

DSC_0358I.jpg

DSC_0303I.jpg

DSC_0242I.jpg

DSC_0212I.jpg

i really wish this came out better, but it didnt. probably wasnt paying attention, so i made the best out of it haha

DSC_0209Icopy.jpg

DSC_0187I.jpg

Edited by Shadows

DSC_0076I.jpg

boulder needs to step it up next season. they have everything going for them. amazing backdrops, and killer parks that can only get better. its an advertising dream. i mean, look at that pic and tell me you want to ride park anywhere else in PA. it just looks like a sick place to be, and it is.

although you can tell park crew kind of quit shaping the sides of that jump...

Edited by Shadows

boulder needs to step it up next season. they have everything going for them. amazing backdrops, and killer parks that can only get better. its an advertising dream. i mean, look at that pic and tell me you want to ride park anywhere else in PA. it just looks like a sick place to be, and it is.

although you can tell park crew kind of quit shaping the sides of that jump...

yeah thats like the perfect picture for an add.

Shadows, those pics are great. Not good. Great. There's such a noticeable difference between some PR guy that heads out for some shots for a daily update, or even to cover an event for the ski area. But it's really cool to see pics taken by someone that knows/loves the sport. For example, Skimom or 'Dude or Jeffy would probably dig a close-up shot of boots impacting the base of a Break-A-Way gate that nobody else would even understand.

Anway, cool sh*t.

anybody know who this is?

DSC_0142copy.jpg

I might now him. I think its Matt Sivel. He was in my classes for most of this past school year, but he switched schools. He has red hair, and boards at Big Boulder.....

Shadows, those pics are great. Not good. Great. There's such a noticeable difference between some PR guy that heads out for some shots for a daily update, or even to cover an event for the ski area. But it's really cool to see pics taken by someone that knows/loves the sport. For example, Skimom or 'Dude or Jeffy would probably dig a close-up shot of boots impacting the base of a Break-A-Way gate that nobody else would even understand.

Anway, cool sh*t.

thanks ski, thats means a lot coming from you. made my night.