events list for 2008 season

sarasnow16

From Big Boulder web site

07/08 Events:

11/03/07 - Mike and Matt's Rail Jam (at store)

11/24/07 - The Daily Grind and a Night at the Movies

Opening Day - Special Blend's First Chair Last Call

12/15/07 - Rome's Premature Jibulation

01/04/08 - The Start of the Friday Night Series

01/19/08 - Transworld Trans AM

02/22/08 - Friday Night Finals

05/03/08 - MAY DAY

More TBA soon

News:

Last year we provided Quality Parks From the beginning until the end. This season will be no different as our snow making and our dedication is true.

The 07/08 Season is here and things could not be better. We have redone our parks, our features, and even brought some new things to the table. Stay Tuned......

See you all at Mike and Matt's on the 3rd of November.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The trans am has nothing to do with the half pipe.... It is on the other hand one of the most fun laid back contest ever. It's about riding small fun things rather then 80 foot booters and killer handrails. Im so excited for BB this year, this seasons gonna be epic, the east coast is blowing up BIG time. BB is gonna go off, mtn creek is trying to step it up, and of course you got bear creek which is always pushing the envelope. I cant wait to see how this season turns out, it should be crazy though.

From Big Boulder web site

07/08 Events:

11/03/07 - Mike and Matt's Rail Jam (at store)

11/24/07 - The Daily Grind and a Night at the Movies

Opening Day - Special Blend's First Chair Last Call

12/15/07 - Rome's Premature Jibulation

01/04/08 - The Start of the Friday Night Series

01/19/08 - Transworld Trans AM

02/22/08 - Friday Night Finals

05/03/08 - MAY DAY

awesome. i see that boulder still hasnt realized that skiers are people too.

Last year at boulder there was only one competitions that skier could not enter and i was ran by mike and matts which is a snowboading shop after all.

the team comp was originally going to be snowboard only til enough of us emailed them saying how retarded that was. if you can't see that boulder heavily favors their snowboard client

They do favors snowboarder a little bit more but i am also a snowboarder so i don't mind it. but you can't blame boulder for everything there just trying to run a business. You need to write to ski company to sponsors some events at boulder then

They do favors snowboarder a little bit more but i am also a snowboarder so i don't mind it. but you can't blame boulder for everything there just trying to run a business. You need to write to ski company to sponsors some events at boulder then

but if they made some comps skier and boarder comps, you would get twice as much business, dig? plus boulder should not be having trouble getting ski sponsors as their parks were really talked about.

im a snowboarder and i find it kind of lame, just as i find MRG no snowboarding lame

in no way do i see it as my responsibility to do boulder's PR department's job for them. blue and bear dont seem to have any problems getting it done.

should i write to hersheys, or how bout pepperidge farms? they make banging cookies.

last year ian was trying to get airheads as a sponsor...

and like justin said, im not doing their shit for them.

and by the way justin haha their "pr department" is ian.

Edited by DanSobey

I got an email from JFBB that said that they provided quality parks from the beginning until the end and that for this year they have redone their parks and features. WAKE UP JFBB. There are a lot of people who could care less about their parks, including me. Nothing is mentioned for plain old skiers. PR email should be aimed at all categories.

i understand why skiers would be pissed but im not one who does alot of comps anyways so if i was a skier i wouldnt mind to much

but i mean they do have the right to bitch because boulder.. like mountain creek favors boarders over skiers who knows why.. some can say its because snowboard companies and shops are the ones sponsering the event but thats becuase Big Boulder is only asking snowboard shops and companies to sponser them.

hah im not complaining either.

to all the skiers that are complaining - do you guys actually compete in that many comps and really give a shit? i didnt know comps were that big of a deal that people had to cry about it.

yes, i do actually compete in that many comps. and the team comp boulder did, where snowboarders and skiers rode with each other and competed against each other, was probably the most fun comp i did last year, and i could almost guarantee that anyone else involved would agree with me on that.