Level 1 Productions - REALTIME

snorovr

realtime_dvd_box_large.jpg

"Six months of skiing action. Lots of snow. Weeks of rain. Sun. Clouds. Fog. Blue Skies. Unforgiving concrete. Untracked landings. Low Pressure. High fives. Triple kinks. Double grabs. Too much speed. Not enough gas. Underrotated. Overtweaked. A chronological portrayal of the trials, tribulations, and triumphs of the ’06-’07 exactly as it happened. Level 1 brings you, “REALTIME.”

Click here to view REALTIME trailer.

Some of you may remember that Blue's Freeride program sponsored Level 1's Shanghai Six a few years ago, and this is round two. Level 1 consistently puts out entertaining movies with some of the best editing in the biz. An added bonus is that a Pennsylvania local, Tom Wallisch, is going to be featured in this years film.

The bar will be open for drinks and light food. Sponsors to include Spy, Purl Wax, Freeskier Mag, Nestors, and others to be named soon. Almost everyone at our last premiere walked away with some great product, and we're only getting more this time around.

Saturday, November 10th. Doors open at 6pm, film runs at 7pm on the dot. Admission is only $5!!!

Come out to see some familiar faces, have a drink, support a local making it to the big show, and get stoked for the season. Hope to see everyone there!

-Trevor

Edited by AtomicSkier

• 1 month later...

Only a couple days folks. Hope those that aren't gettin' early turns are stoked and can make it up.

PS. After REALTIME and the product toss, we'll be showing DC's Mountainlab 1.5. I promised I was doin' my best to work on something for the boarders, and got it at the last minute.

Remember, only $5 gets you into both movies as well the product toss/raffle.

Only a couple days folks. Hope those that aren't gettin' early turns are stoked and can make it up.

PS. After REALTIME and the product toss, we'll be showing DC's Mountainlab 1.5. I promised I was doin' my best to work on something for the boarders, and got it at the last minute.

Remember, only $5 gets you into both movies as well the product toss/raffle.

coool.. if i dont have anything else going on ill probably be there.. nothin wrong with a good movie and hopefully some free shiznit :)

I was thinking about going, but it looks like this is Boulders opening weekend too! Oh snap! Just posted on there site for Saturday the 10th! Earliest season?

Come up afterwards. I'm planning on riding Boulder for a bit in the morning depending upon ticket prices. Movie doesn't start till 7, you could leave Boulder at 6:15 and have plenty of time. What is better than a day of riding followed by some dope movies?