FIIIINNNAAAALLLLLYYYY!!!!!!!

Ski

I unofficially opened our home hill, but got sick of hiking...so no, not really, this is first day out in PA. And I'm forbidden from letting my kid cut school, can you believe that? Freakin' pre-K!!! My wife even said she was going to call the school to be sure I didn't lie and take her anyway.

And, Skifreak, don't ever let these guys talk you into doing something that might get you chained to the trailer hitch of a Jeep and dragged down a highway.

I unofficially opened our home hill, but got sick of hiking...so no, not really, this is first day out in PA. And I'm forbidden from letting my kid cut school, can you believe that? Freakin' pre-K!!! My wife even said she was going to call the school to be sure I didn't lie and take her anyway.

And, Skifreak, don't ever let these guys talk you into doing something that might get you chained to the trailer hitch of a Jeep and dragged down a highway.

:lol::lol: omg thats too funny. I guess she doesn't trust you, but i should stop typing, cause you're probably getting ready to go pick her up from school right as your wife drops her off.

God, if she can't cut pre-K, how's she gonna do the FIS circuit when she gets older? I mean, preK's just babysitting, when she's doing FIS there will be actual learning and grades involved!!!!!

Edited by sibhusky