sunday roll call

rgrwilco

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so whats the deal for this week? what days are they open? and are any of you going? let me know =)

They are open from 3pm-9pm all week. I heard 15 dollar tickets? Dunno if i'll be heading back up anytime this week though.

yea its alright.

I would say its a 50 foot vertical drop on a 350 foot horizontal, maybe like 10 degrees. It is flatter than the bunny hill at Mountain Creek, Mount Snow, and others. However it is PERFECT for a hikeable park. Just look at the pictures, it is at flat as it looks. You can get enough speed to do all the features but thats it - but thats all you need. It would also be impossible to straight line it right now because of everyone hiking. But for what it is, mad props.

so a realll funny thing just happened. i just went to go buy bindings. and left with a whole new board and a set of bindings. Forum Star 149 and a set of sweet Rome bindings. soo i'm heading up there tonight. who else is going out tonight? lemme knowww <3

It's doing better. Didn't bother me at all riding yesterday. Im just playing it safe for the next few weeks until it's fully healed. I may be able to head up tuesday night. If you'll be up lemme know.
I'll probably be up there tuesday night. message me and i'll give you the details.

QUOTE(GrilledSteezeSandwich @ Nov 12 2007, 01:10 PM)

What's the pitch like on the run that is open??? Is there enough pitch to get decent speed if you straight run it?

Grow a set, and use your twins. Their not going to use themselves.

Boulder is one of the places right now to learn how to jib. Go learn.

Haha totally agreed. I went from barely being able to slide the butterbox to being able to hit almost every rail and land forward or fakie last night in like 3-4 hours on skis haha. I never thought i could do it but i just grew a set and fell hard a few times but didnt give up.

The vert sucks, I straight lined just cause i thought it would be fun, it sux. Maybe if u put like teflon super turbo nutter wax on ur skis itll be interesting or slightly hurt if u fall, but prolly not. Break out the twins and hit the gigantic butter box. Just remember to spread 'em or eat shit haha. :thumb

Edited by mobile chernobyl

so a realll funny thing just happened. i just went to go buy bindings. and left with a whole new board and a set of bindings. Forum Star 149 and a set of sweet Rome bindings. soo i'm heading up there tonight. who else is going out tonight? lemme knowww <3I'll probably be up there tuesday night. message me and i'll give you the details.

New gear from Mike n matts?