WTFX wrong with my skis!

Mike Piccoletti

You didn't clean them with paint thiner or acetone did you?You've got nothing to worry about!Who knows maybe Line will recall all of the Invaders in February like they've been known to do in the past with their skis...My advice... Ski them hard they deserve it! Afterall they're just skis.I will call Rene our Line Rep tomorrow and get his input and let you know the outcome tomorrow nightP.S. Maybe the ski is just rejecting the binding... Skis don't like those Head/Tyrolia bindings

What would happen if you did this? :rofl1970537923_6193a57cca_o.jpg
That's fixable! It just needs some love!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't waste Rene's time... Met him Tuesday btw, nice guy!

I have to call him anyway I need to iron out some details on the whole Line Ski Board Disaster of '07. But yeah he's a hell of a nice guy. He was with Salomon for years until they made the mistake of dropping him, but I think he's better off!

All this stuff is easy to fix, just sack up and stop being jong's.

This faq will show you how to fix 90 percent of the fixable problems. Delam=Epoxy and clamps Base Repair=retards can figure this out, though you had trouble with the camera and autofocus.

http://www.telemarktips.com/BaseRepair.html

so mike, your skis are practically mint. that looks like a tiny chunk out of the topsheet. get a blade, cut off whatever's hanging off the ski, sand it with a rough grit sandpaper, and put some 24 hour epoxy on it, and you're done. i wish i had a picture of KT's skis to post right now to show you what the wonders of epoxy can do to a ski. his skis have more epoxy on the base than base material. and my invaders were glued back together weekly, with three layers of duct tape for added security. line's skis are super fun, but i pray they have their durability issues fixed.