WTFX wrong with my skis!

Mike Piccoletti

I think that is just the paint wearing off. It doesn't look like its got sidewall construction, so it's not very rugged on the outside. So it will look like crap, but it's perfectly fine. Though the pics are still out of focus, and I'm only guessing at what you are complaining about.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why am i not seeing anything

You sure your OK bro?

Thats starting to de-lam. Should be able to get them warrantied.

yeah, I hope... I'm hoping they just exchange for a new pair of the same ones, and they re-mount them there. Or I can just give them more money for a new set of 5-6hund. $ skis...

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Please take them to a shop and try to have them warrantied, and then tell us the story of what they tell you...

Thats normal bro you have nothing to worry about. Its your own damn fault that you hit the sidewall of you ski with your edge and took little chips out of it. Just take a scissor and snip those things right off.

My damn dog just farted and it F'N stunk up the whole darn living room... oh man that stanks...

Dude... you skis are going to get chopped up like that every trip out... one edge hits the other ski and peels it like a carrot... get used to it and get over it

Yeah, I guess that that will happen, But like, idk... I just never seen so much destruction (this is ONLY near the bindings, and on each side of each ski) done to a ski for 3 hours of skiing... lol

Yeah, I guess that that will happen, But like, idk... I just never seen so much destruction (this is ONLY near the bindings, and on each side of each ski) done to a ski for 3 hours of skiing... lol

... don't bang your skis together on the lift.

You could just stop caring about messing up gear and just ride. I used to care about myself getting messed up, but i bought it to ride it, not worry about it. Unless it's a core shot, or it's starting to de-lam real bad, or it's cracked, don't worry about it and have fun.

You could just stop caring about messing up gear and just ride. I used to care about myself getting messed up, but i bought it to ride it, not worry about it. Unless it's a core shot, or it's starting to de-lam real bad, or it's cracked, don't worry about it and have fun.

Call me dumb, but on my park board I'm slow to fix core shots.

Welcome to cap construction...

PS. Ask the guys at www.tetongravity.com what they think...

Edited by T*Maki