Rollcall: Sunday 11/25

Philpug

WOW... lots of PASR people were there today. I didn't seee any of you did I? If you see me, ask for PASR stickers or tees, hoodies. Old guy with bright blue jacket either filming or lapping Big Boulder.

Pretty sure I saw you leaving Billy's on Saturday morning, the BB park sticker on the truck is a pretty good giveaway (not the most stylish logo though).

My kids have no idea what a PASR is, but I was looking out for anyone I might recognise at BB on Sunday, but we were on our way out by 11 or so so probably missed most of the you.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure I saw you leaving Billy's on Saturday morning, the BB park sticker on the truck is a pretty good giveaway (not the most stylish logo though).
That was us. had a housefull from Ohio. That logo is not stylish? huh :confused
BTW, I'm sorry I punched you in the shoulder, I was going for the head. :nana
hahhahaa - I thought you were doug.

BTW - could someone fix the formatting when you quote by add spaces. thanx

Edited by Papasteeze

Just my opinion, not trying to offend. If I was looking to adorn my $50k+ truck it wouldn't be with that design. Their "skull" logo that comes up while the site is loading would look pretty good on the black truck.

I see what you're saying, but in PS's defense that logo was from last year. The one on the site is a new creation for this year. Props to Ian for that one.

Yesterday was pretty good. Got there about 10 and left at 2:30. I spent the whole time cruising down Little Boulder and practicing my toe turns. Lots of falls but I was able to link quite a few. I guess I can consider that progress since its only my third time snowboarding. All in all lots of fun though

weren't you at Stratton yesterday :confused