Rollcall: Sunday 11/25

Philpug

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, my wife's bein a pain.... apparently the directv guy is coming over to fix what he couldn't fix last week or the other 2 times he came out here and she said I have to be here cause she doesn't know wtf to tell him when he asks her questions... So I'm not allowed to leave until he does.. looks like first tracks ain't gonna happen unless I can change her mind (yeah right). I might have to go up later and then I might just stay for the tgr movie thing. I'll post back after some smooth reasoning cause she had me out shopping all damn day yesterday..

GRRR.... lol

It's looking like I might need to go out and pickup a new computer tomorrow cause this pofs keeps dying on me here...

My son wants to go and try out his new poles.... honestly I dunno WTF I'm gonna do now

Post here my 8 tomorrow AM. I will look...WHIPPED :)

It's also not available in my area at the moment.

We've been having directv problems since june when our house got struck by lightning, it took out the hddvr box and they replaced it twice, now they are supposively going to replace the dish as they already replaced the lnb's on it. We have two dishes on the roof and only one seems to be affected. Of course it's the newer one that has the HDDVR on it. All the crappy bedroom tv's work just fine.

FTW we had to have our DSL replaced and the phone and the dishwasher and we lost an entire phase to the electrical system, needed a line changed from the pole to the house, etc.. etc.. it's been a real mess. Noone was hurt though and the house didn't catch fire so we'll take the positive side and just work on the negatives a little at a time