Bear Creek's Conditions/Setup

RideBRTN09

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To give you guys a headsup they are putting rails on cascade tonight! They are keeping the blackbear with the beginner setup and putting some urban and expert stuff on cascade. My friend in parkcrew texted me an hour ago and said that.

Oh yeah and dont expect anything in the jumpline but there couldbe, So everyone i suggest you headup thursday for the new setup

We're trying to pile up as much snow as we can in cascade and next to the tubing park so we can get some good sized jumps. By not putting rails all over it gives the groomers and snowmakers a lot more to work with without having to worry about not burying features. Cascade will be set up as soon as there is enough snow to set it up properly. I spent 9:30pm to 6am this morning working on the new park with andy, tom, and bob. What do you guys think so far?

no offence but the snowmaking in cascade has been pathetic

but the redone park looks nice very nice can't wait to ride it friday

also with the christmas crouds the black bear park is gunna be extreemly crouded since there is only one tp

atleast put up 4 rails in cascade so it can take some of the croud away from black bear park

Edited by Mini Zep

i agree, the setup is a lot of fun now. only complaint was the setup of the up box, i wish it had a gap on. Also, i like the creativity of the picnic table to butter box, although it may be more fun butter box to down picnic table. overall park crew did a sick job. i'm glad to see a few urban setups thrown in. thats exactly how the ledge should be set up.

Glad to hear you guys like the new setup, I havent seen the finished product yet cause I went home at 6am this morning, slept til 12 and then went to the doctor. I should be up tomorow night to work. Any feedback, ideas, or suggestions will help us fine tune the park all year. As long as its kept positive and reasonable, your opinions will help us continue to shape a cool park this season.

I'll try to find out a more specific idea as far as a park on cascade. I know they were working hard on getting snow for the tubing park, but since that is open I heard now they'll be turning the guns towards the jump line. Hopefully we'll be getting some bonks out asap too.