Bear Creek's Conditions/Setup

RideBRTN09

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today my trip to bear was good. I like how they built that kicker next to the big stairs so you can disaster them from there. Also the last jump in cascade is great. Keep it that way. The snow was pretty good and it wasnt too crowded. Hopefully they will finish the pipe tonight and it will be open tomorrow but I dont know if that will happen.

Today my trip to bear was good. I like how they built that kicker next to the big stairs so you can disaster them from there. Also the last jump in cascade is great. Keep it that way. The snow was pretty good and it wasnt too crowded. Hopefully they will finish the pipe tonight and it will be open tomorrow but I dont know if that will happen.

wait what kicker hah

yeah, my favorite rails were covered in 2 feet of ice...bitch

good job park crue, i hate you

i havent even met you but i already hate you! =]! idk if you realize the effort that goes into the parks. you should just stop breathing now if you think its park crew fault! they dont aim the snowguns! the two features that were covered were the hubba and the 30 foot flat box just hit the rails and if you cant.... LEARN instead of complaining.

your coment was very unjustifyed.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

Then go ride the actual mountain, or god forbid hit a jump. Rails, rails, rails.

I want to see you do 7's and up on jumps because your making fun of everyone who doesnt do jumps. Therefore you better be good as shit(onjumps), and if youre not youre just an asshole who puts people down who do rails. DONT GO TO BEAR anymore. we dont want you there. And opotak youre a homo, go back to blue and ride pure ice.

Minizep- did you have some red hoodie with diamonds on it that was like 10 sizes to big for you on tonight?

I want to see you do 7's and up on jumps because your making fun of everyone who doesnt do jumps. Therefore you better be good as shit(onjumps), and if youre not youre just an asshole who puts people down who do rails. DONT GO TO BEAR anymore. we dont want you there. And opotak youre a homo, go back to blue and ride pure ice.

Minizep- did you have some red hoodie with diamonds on it that was like 10 sizes to big for you on tonight?

The guy was ripping on the park crew. There's plenty of other things to do on the mountain if 2 rails aren't perfect one day. It had nothing to do with jumps vs. rails.