Bear Creek's Conditions/Setup

RideBRTN09

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BC Ironworks is in the process of rebuilding Cascade Park, which will reopen on Friday. Black Bear Park is also being reconstructed and will be closed most of the day on Friday

Saturday should be sick i'm pissed i have to work from 9-4 that day:(

please impress me this time because i have been dissapointed most other times with lack of features and flow

dont mean to be gay or anthing but get over it. i must have seen almost that same thing in about 5 of your posts. if they are taking time to rebuild in the DAY time it should be pretty good.

I want an flat box setup exactly like the 45 foot urban downrail in the jump line, but dont set it up in the jump line haaha.

I still think it would be sweet to have like an urban down box then to a flat box then to an up box. I think bear should add a good line of rails to the right of every jump in black bear. Like Have the second hit have the black ribbed thing going up to a sweet ass landing

why does cascade look like it was not changed very much

The DFD moved. The up flat is now a down flat. Looks to be a new jump as well.

please impress me this time because i have been dissapointed most other times with lack of features and flow

Both parks had pretty sick flow all last week, tons of different lines and options.

wow i thought evrything was set up relly well today...i thought the firsts jump in cascade was PERFECT as was the first in black bear...tho i did get taken out pretty bad on the first jump in black bear when i overrotated a three...well atleast im pretty sure thats what happened...i think i got a concussion

i was checking out blackbears cam and it looks nice. i was planning on going up until i saw the carnage. many people just riding over the lips. oh god bears cams on the weekends are top notch entertainment. kid tries to stop at the top of the lip only to get blowed into. I LOVE IT.

best day and set up all season. Nice warm weather, ditched the coat n gloves. Set up was great, it was nice bein able to ollie on the down staircase box without havin to ollie a ft and a half on and make up for the gap between lip n box. why do we gotta wait til end of season for such a nice set up???? I was really happy with today, keep it up bear.

god i'm really jonesing its been 2 and a 1/2 days without bear and now i'm hearing how nice the park is....GRRRRR....i've built a nice little kicker and tree bonk in my backyard last night and it's keeping me decently occupied; only problem was the jump had too much pop and i had to wait until mid afternoon for it to soften so i cood reduce the pop

Edited by Youngbloodz

god i'm really jonesing its been 2 and a 1/2 days without bear and now i'm hearing how nice the park is....GRRRRR....i've built a nice little kicker and tree bonk in my backyard last night and it's keeping me decently occupied; only problem was the jump had too much pop and i had to wait until mid afternoon for it to soften so i cood reduce the pop

yeahh man me n some bulls went out jibbin since we finally got some snow. Went to this school and set up a jump to a team sports bench. Just like a box at bear it was nice. went over to office buildings n found 2 40ft pipes of pvc. set em up, built a little kicker n it was all good. cept all the grass takes the wax off ur skis/board, so make sure u get ur shit waxed when u head back up. I got up today n was stickin n had to get a belt wax, which took 45 minutes since the belt broke.

today was awesome. weather was great, conditions were great, ok, maybe a few too many kids on leashes for my liking but what are you gonna do.

and to whoever the guy was who totally sprayed the dumb biatch skier all in pink who was just kind of sitting hanging out on the landing of the first jump at the top of black bear, that was hilarious and awesome. i'm so glad i got to see that.