Park Suggestions

Another Wall

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah i hate the butter box its got basically no landing and a 10 foot drop on either side...face it bear taht is not an expert box it will be rutted and will require more maintaince but its worth it to make the customers happy just make a landing and make it about 2-3 feet off the ground maybe even lower

hell no that was so gay...that 420 is a freakin giant butter box that is so good for learning new tricks, which is why it shouldn't be so high and a big drop off.
Butter boxes two inches off the ground are weak. I do agree that it sucks how it is set up now, but that picnic table set up was sick and prior to that it was setup really well too.

I have already given a lot of suggestions, but honestly if you guys at bear ever run out of ideas go on transworldsnowboarding.com and check any video with Bear mountain CO in it. They have arguably one of the most creative parks in the country and in their jib parks all their setups are completely doable for bear. Everybody should check them out and report what you like.

true that

Bear needs to put in a butter pad again

the anti-jump works well as a butter pad kind of like the feature last year without the jump onto it, try it out.

the pyramid idea for the 420 box looks cool on paper, but it would use a lot of snow that could best be used elsewhere i think.

are u talking about the 420 box ontop of that mound?? Even so that is slot of lips to try and keep nice

Haha word about the lips, but the cool thing is about the lips is that not everyone will be hitting it on just one place, so it could actually last longer