Merry Christmas everybody!!! Roll Call for Boulder (6pm-Midnight 12/25/07)

TT C6

don't know about Christmas evening. I might not even get up there until around 5. We plan to be at Boulder Wed. 26, Thurs 27. I might try to get to Blue on Friday. I have that free 4th grade pass I want to use. We'll see what everyone's mood is. I know I won't make it to first chair like Doug. We are used to our short 10 minute trip to boulder. Sat & Sun are calling for rain so we will prob just stay local. I won't have internet all week aaahhh!

Justo or KnuckleD, if you don't mind driving to my house you can get a ride with me if you want. The drive isn't too bad because it's basically all turnpike...straight shot.

Would depend on what time your leaving. I have a bunch of family coming over from 3ish-till i have no idea. So probably a no go for me.

Justo or KnuckleD, if you don't mind driving to my house you can get a ride with me if you want. The drive isn't too bad because it's basically all turnpike...straight shot.

where exactly do you live? i'm living in abington these days, but i was up at my parents house by blue for the weekend. i think i'll be hittin up boulder this coming weekend.

where exactly do you live? i'm living in abington these days, but i was up at my parents house by blue for the weekend. i think i'll be hittin up boulder this coming weekend.

NE Philly. Welsh/Verree Rd area, like 10 minutes from Abington. You take Moredun from Terwood/Welsh and that pretty much spits you out where I live.

You living at Trev's house right now?

Edited by Dan-

Corey capone is his name. He goes to my school.

he reminds me of Big Ben two seasons ago - a hungry pencil spinner, he's out there all the time steadily throwing down - working hard it. Yeah - he's looking good with the spinny stuff on the boxes - I think I saw 4 on, switch up, 4 off