not even cool.

mollyskeez

Lastly, I'll back out of this thread and let it get back onto it's angry topic. But I have friends who work at BC and hope you guys can figure out how to get along on the slopes without jumping on each other or threatening to bring guns.

you just started more shit...AGAIN...that was a joke idk if u were ever 15 but jumpnig all over me for sayin taht was starting shit...it died everyone forgot about it and you had to bring it back... <_<

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, hate doesn't work in surfing. Too many Cali surfers are wannabe gangsters. And you are wrong about starting shit. I just call out people on dumbass posts.

BTW, just out of curiosity, since you say I start shit "all the time" how about backing that post up with a few times I started shit. Lets see some examples of where I actually started it.

I would argue it does work in surfing as out of towners and newbs don't really catch anything. As to starting shit off the top of my head I would say the Bode thread, the gun comment thread, the thread we are currently in, the Sno/Blue closing threads honestly though I meant the starting shit in a light hearted manner. Imagine how boring this place would be if we all got along the whole time and being passionate about things you love is a good thing.

Dan, I know it sounds like I'm starting shit,

Hate never works.

i was agreeing with you? i didn't think you were trying to start anything. i was just commenting that it seems bears non-local custersl have a huge issue with lack of common sense. MC's problems might have something to do with all the nyc crowd. you know, you mess up their haircut or accidentally spill their muscle milk, thats your fault.

and theres nothing more lamer then the local surfing shit. but then again, the ocean is a huge place and theres plenty of waves for everyone.

• 3 months later...

yoooo, i know im late to this, haa, but most of the ski team is like 10 and upp.its just like a practise run and stuff, and then they go back to timbaaline. i mean, do you like stay on cascade the wholeee day??? it gets boring on timberline ater a while, TRUST ME. anywayss, most of them kids are prolly gonna be like future jon olssons and shit. so like lay off thaa racers. kseyahh next year ereybodyy!

I would love to be a park ranger at BC. I've been nicely using skate parks and ski parks for basically as long as they have been around. I think I could keep my cool and explain the right way to ride park to the youngins.

I do see major gaperage going on at bear allllll the time, but like stated many times you can't just yell at people who don't know what is dangerous. The best we can do is try to educate people in a polite manner, sure you can poke fun and tease about their gaperness but you don't need to be angry or hateful to someone who obviously shows interest in a section of the sport that you also enjoy.

Sure at BC I've wanted to smack a gaper or two but you have to stand back for a second and say "hey I was that stupid at one point and I sure wouldn't enjoy a slap while I was trying to learn. It's like good karma, if you show a little respect and share a little knowledge you'll be surprised how fast it will multiply and we will end up with more understanding and safer riders in the park.

At 6 pages this wasn't really a long read, and it was fun to see some PASR history come to light in the form of backstory as to why ski seems to utterly loathe papa. This board does seem a bit uptight but then again I'm used to newschoolers.

4 real son idk what u b tlkin bout son

tryin 2 b all up in my grillz lyke dat u b fak

My english teacher this year helped me improve my english

people can actualy understand me now

luhvskiingbiyatches! just take another year of english and you will be allright... it helped me

• 1 month later...

you shouldnt have to be a certain skill level rider to ride the parks, everyone should be able to. i mean what would be the bar? 180? boardslide? you just cant do that... its just a matter of making sure you know what your doing, when to drop and when not to, and when to get up and hurry out of the way. no one will progress if you have to be a certain skill level.

but thanks for trying :D

i heard the big hit line is already ready 2

i can't wait

yeah and its 18 jumps long ranging from 20 foot to 80. they also have a rail garden that has up to forty rails in it. and they rearrange it every two days. the put in another cliff too. but this one is 65 foot. and there's always a snowmobile available to pull you.