not even cool.

mollyskeez

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldnt go as far as a saftey test because people that ride park and come to bear once a year because they have a dif. home mt or something are not going to want to do that. i dont want to do that and im there almost everyday. parkpasses is a mad good idea tho. but then ain thats been said almost every year.

It's not a great idea, but something needs done. I almost killed a kid when I went off a 20 footer. The person in front of me cleared it no problem and I saw them continue on down the mountain. I figured it was ok to go, they didn't wipe out. When I got to the lip, some little kid stuck his head up and I hit his helmet. He was ok, just waiting for his friend.

• 2 weeks later...
word.

Still as much your fault, as it was the kids. The kid who cleared it should've said something too.

kinda hard to have a spotter if you riding by yourself... like how do you check the landing and hucka 10 at the same time?

Basic common sense says if you hit a jump and notice someone in a landing, you give a no go sign to the people waiting until the jump is clear. It's the same as having a spotter, only no one has to sit out for a run. The guy who went by without flagging you off as far as karma goes is just as at fault.