not even cool.

mollyskeez

just my 2 cents but i think e could use some people shooting racers and gapers in the park it will keep plenty out and plus we can dig a deep pit in the middl eof the jumps fill it with spikes and then drop all the shot people in the middle then again it would prolly end up as a table top anyway

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just my 2 cents but i think e could use some people shooting racers and gapers in the park it will keep plenty out and plus we can dig a deep pit in the middl eof the jumps fill it with spikes and then drop all the shot people in the middle then again it would prolly end up as a table top anyway

harsh dude

I've had my share of bad experiences with noobs in the park, trust me. The problem usually stems from bad parental decisions (taking them into the park) or a lack of parents alltogether.

Honestly I think parents just give their kids $40 bucks for a ticket and let them loose at Bear Creek. It's quite irresponsible.

Im thirteen too and not be be conceded or anything but I throw down really good for my age and not too be mean, but some of those kids dont look like they will ever touch the park

are you the kid with the blueish jacket and like navy pants thats always with the poleliss skier

So you are or aren't kidding about bringing a gun to Bear Creek to kill people?

some people are really uptight it was a fucking joke for u dumbasses who couldn't tell

Actually, only a dumbass would joke about shooting people on a message board, in a line at the airport, or at school. It isn't about not being able to tell, you idiot.

Look you can't say what you can and cannot joke about. There's no good way to limit people's speech.

Thats not the point.

The point is that you should know what to say. It's a case of common sense and good taste.

Just so you know, a couple of people were just trying to point out that whether you are joking or not, threatening to shoot people is cause for a police investigation. Where the fuck have you people been? Freedom of speech doesn't allow for death threats. I don't particularly care if some dipshit kid says he wants to shoot a bunch of racers at Bear Creek, but it's a really good way to get your ass hauled into jail to explain how you were just trying to be funny. If you don't believe me, just make a little joke to your homeroom teacher tomorrow about how fun it would be to shoot a few kids in algebra class. Then get back to us about how nothing happened to you.