not even cool.

mollyskeez

ok. what is with the race team being in the parks in the early morning? i go to bear creek early so i can get some good riding in b4 the crowds fully get there then i see about 30 3 yr. olds weaving through the park in a train behind a race instructer. whats with this?? they close timberline for a reason dont they? then i see the race team not even on it their cutting us off in the park. we dont go over there and go on timberline when its closed off for racing so why do they come and weave though the park??

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly a whole group of them needs to get landed on then maybe they will learn not to do that.

at first glance stomping them seems like i good idea but in reality who in the right mind wants to risk themself and/or gear while playing human bowling. a much better approach would be to curse out the instructor.

at first glance stomping them seems like i good idea but in reality who in the right mind wants to risk themself and/or gear while playing human bowling. a much better approach would be to curse out the instructor.

That was a real mature response... :banghead

and then get my pass cliped... but seriously there is no reason on earth for them to be doing this.. if they are practicing going around things and using the features for that that is y they have gates.

Yeah not even just the race team but also just people that dont belong in the park in general. Today i told two dads both who has their kids on leashes to kindly get the F**K out of the park before their kids got destroyed. I dont know what the appeal for people like that is to ride down the park. Especially when they have to weave through bambo and rope fences to get in. Do they think its some sort of game??? i dunno but the number of people in the park who didnt belong there today was OUT OF CONTROL

Bear creek has so many employees doin pointless stuff. Cant they just have a guy at the top of each park telling you if you can go in or not? (denying the 5 year old skiers and the people who obviously arent going to do anything)

Edited by EAZY-Emuntz

Bear creek has so many employees doin pointless stuff. Cant they just have a guy at the top of each park telling you if you can go in or not? (denying the 5 year old skiers and the people who obviously arent going to do anything)

well i think park crew does their best to "police" the parks but they shouldnt even have to do this in the first place. even after they make it clear to the ppl. that they shouldnt be in the park the ppl. just dont listen or they get mad. i think if they had a guy at the top telling skier dads and their kids that they would complain about how they have every right to be in there like everyone else even tho they dont.

also bear has courtesey patrol maybe they could get some of those ppl. that ride park in there telling ppl. that they are going to get hurt.

Edited by MISSDEMEANOR

as i see it bear has a FAMILY park for a reason can the dads with their dogs on leashes go to that park and annoy the f*ck out of everyone there

ugh. i can't STAND those people. last week i was waiting for a kid to clear that little box in the family park, then started to cruise in when these three little girls on skis swerved in front of me and then proceeded to stop directly in front of the box, step onto it, and then stand there yelling "I'M RIDING THE PARK! I'M RIDING THE PARK!!!" while i dumped on my ass coming to a sharp stop to avoid mowing them down.

kids do silly things not meaning any harm, whateva, but when i realised their mother was standing behind me, chuckling, and then said to me "they don't really understand the concept of lines", i saw RED red. like you see your kids doing something stupid and potentially dangerous, let alone rude, and it's cute and funny? i managed to spit out "then someone needs to teach them" before taking off.

i know that resorts need the "we come out once, maybe twice a year and don't bother to teach our kids how to be safe and not rude" people for the $$, but i really wish they were only allowed on like, two trails and could leave everyone else in peace.

ugh. i can't STAND those people. last week i was waiting for a kid to clear that little box in the family park, then started to cruise in when these three little girls on skis swerved in front of me and then proceeded to stop directly in front of the box, step onto it, and then stand there yelling "I'M RIDING THE PARK! I'M RIDING THE PARK!!!" while i dumped on my ass coming to a sharp stop to avoid mowing them down.

kids do silly things not meaning any harm, whateva, but when i realised their mother was standing behind me, chuckling, and then said to me "they don't really understand the concept of lines", i saw RED red. like you see your kids doing something stupid and potentially dangerous, let alone rude, and it's cute and funny? i managed to spit out "then someone needs to teach them" before taking off.

i know that resorts need the "we come out once, maybe twice a year and don't bother to teach our kids how to be safe and not rude" people for the $$, but i really wish they were only allowed on like, two trails and could leave everyone else in peace.

You're not supposed to be in there, you should be expecting to be cut off there. And if youre there to learn tricks why not do them on blackbears flatboxes.

this happens way to often if i had a dollar everytime i've politely asked a dad or mom or even the kids to stay out of the parks i would be a millionaire and if i had 50 cents for everytime the bastards decided to be "dicks" to me i'd be a billionaire..what i wouldnt do for a snowball cannon or even a monkey to make snowballs for memonkey_and_snowball.jpg:naughty:rocks

Last night was crazy four or five times I saw multikid pile ups after a rail or hit, my buddy wrecked on the 30ft and kids where trying to slide it with his face still on the rail. Park crew tries but they really can't do a whole lot. If you built every booter as a death gap that would help somewhat but something has to be done before someone gets stomped on.

You're not supposed to be in there, you should be expecting to be cut off there. And if youre there to learn tricks why not do them on blackbears flatboxes.

meh. cause i'm in this weird middle ground where i am pretty much good to move up and on from the "beginner" park, but am concerned about being That Person who wipes out constantly, irritating everyone in the other parks.

is blackbear like the next step up?

having said that, why would the race team go through the park at all? some of those kids are tiny. sounds like a recipe for a lawsuit.

ok. what is with the race team being in the parks in the early morning? i go to bear creek early so i can get some good riding in b4 the crowds fully get there then i see about 30 3 yr. olds weaving through the park in a train behind a race instructer. whats with this?? they close timberline for a reason dont they? then i see the race team not even on it their cutting us off in the park. we dont go over there and go on timberline when its closed off for racing so why do they come and weave though the park??

the next time i come to america, i will ride my bord at bear creek too. i heard that this hill station not too big but it is good. i did go to jack frost and to blue mountain on my visit and it was much fun. tell me about bear creek

the next time i come to america, i will ride my bord at bear creek too. i heard that this hill station not too big but it is good. i did go to jack frost and to blue mountain on my visit and it was much fun. tell me about bear creek

And definitely check out their park, Raj :)