Gaper Takedown

paolo

When some dirtbag breaks into your house, getting along with them just isn't something you tend to strive for.

Here I was thinking that you guys were a phone call away from a circle jerk... Ah well life goes on, but lets try to stay positive ski! Where you see a dirtbag breaking into your house, I see someone who is just looking around and getting ideas for their own house.

Here I was thinking that you guys were a phone call away from a circle jerk... Ah well life goes on, but lets try to stay positive ski! Where you see a dirtbag breaking into your house, I see someone who is just looking around and getting ideas for their own house.

You're starting to sound Glennish. Not a bad thing, of course, but a little disconcerting.

100% the girls parents fault

Whenever starting downhill or merging into a trail, yield to others.

Observe all posted signs and warnings.

Even though she was SLIGHTLY downhill, she basically merged into his lane, they both passed the ramp at the same moment and right when she gets to the end, he is already up the ramp and she cuts right, at that point he can't do anything. Plus she didn't observe the warnings about it being a park and staying off the landings.

Obviously not her fault, but it is the parents fault. The spotter doesn't even wave him off because it doesn't look like she is going to go in there. I've been the guy to hit people this way before, it sucks all around, but I would in no way say that it is the guys fault he is doing exactly what is intended to happen on a jump, nothing unpredictable about it.

Listen it comes down to parents taking a little bit of responsibility for their dumbass kids I ride at Bear Creek and see this shit all day long i think that it was funny and hope she got hurt that will teach her a lesson DON'T GO INTO THE PARK IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!!!

Bear Creek should put that on their billboards to let people know how you guys really feel.

Ski-

Do you even ride park features and halpipes?

I avoid runs that racers use.

If I get stuck on one, I get the hell out of their way ASAP.

I never needed a sign, a class, a pass, or for someone to personally tell me.

All I used was common sense and a sense of self preservation.

Even a child should have both of the above.

Ski-

Do you even ride park features and halpipes?

I avoid runs that racers use.

If I get stuck on one, I get the hell out of their way ASAP.

I never needed a sign, a class, a pass, or for someone to personally tell me.

All I used was common sense and a sense of self preservation.

Even a child should have both of the above.

Racers want people to go on their trails, so they can rip by them thinking that proves something.

100% the girls parents fault
No way. The skier that hit the jump was also clearly at fault here along with the spotter. I see this happen all the time with people going for jumps or rails, who obviously know better, should stop but don't. If its not clear, or has the potential to not be clear then you don't hit the feature. And as a spotter you don't give the all clear till it is all clear.

There was a 50/50 chance that girl was going to cut under the jump, hell I'd even say more then that just from experience of watching inexperienced people run through the park. She was downhill to the skier and he hit the jump anyway.

The girl was snowplowing. its clear she shouldnt be on that run in the first place. she was under the landing and she should know better if she is going on a terrain park. it is entirely her fault. she also should have been wearing a helmet if she wanted to go on the terrain park at her ability level.

• 3 weeks later...