SKI & RIDE for FREE at CB

SkiCamelback

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

little league parent syndrome....

Wait, isn't Little League Parent Syndrome a condition in which a parent loses perspective and drives a child beyond normal bounds, often diminishing the child's love for the activity through acts which include attacking coaches and umpires, as well as escalating the intensity far beyond acceptable levels?

Anyone? Anyone? Am I the only one?

great idea!

I will never understand why crowd the slopes in the coldest incelment weather with less than 100% coverage like Christmas week and avoid the slopes in march when there is better weather and 100% coverage. baffling.

Maybe because at least they are riding on snow at Christmas (mostly). The conditions yesterday were pretty terrible. I may be spoiled by a week in Utah, but it was sooooo slushy yesterday, even first thing in the morning. It was however very quiet and therefore still much fun.

A great deal for all you non CB passholders, come and get some while it lasts. I don't see them lasting past next weekend (easter), they just dont have the base left for it.

Wait, isn't Little League Parent Syndrome a condition in which a parent loses perspective and drives a child beyond normal bounds, often diminishing the child's love for the activity through acts which include attacking coaches and umpires, as well as escalating the intensity far beyond acceptable levels?

Anyone? Anyone? Am I the only one?

if that's the case, i've seen plenty of that on skis this season.the lifts at bear provide ample time for watching parents destroy the experience for their kids.

how are conditions at CB holding up? is it worth a trip up on thursday? i've never been, and the trail maps don't seem to be working no matter what browser i use... what can i expect?

my only reservation is that i've heard them plug themselves as 'beginner-friendly' a lot, which is great, but i don't want to get bored, it's a bit of a haul for me...

and is their base disappearing? i definitely don't mind slush, but i want to know if i should bring my new board or my old one that's already a scratched-up mess....

thanks!

Good all around conditions on the mountain. The only trail w/ some brown showing was Nile Mile. Just avoid that and you'll be fine.

Big gaps down the side of raceway too and holes on the trail connecting the bottom of big pocono back to the base (they could have covered this over I guess).

Generally speaking though, the coverage was very good, as long as this week isn't too brutal temperature and rain-wise, they should be OK through the easter weekend.

Can you show an 08/09 season pass picture card as well??

If the picture pass that you have states on it that it is valid for the 2007/2008 season, then you can show it at Camelback for a complimentary open-to-close ticket. Stop in the Guest Welcome Center with your pass when you arrive to pick up your free pass.

If the picture pass that you have states on it that it is valid for the 2007/2008 season, then you can show it at Camelback for a complimentary open-to-close ticket. Stop in the Guest Welcome Center with your pass when you arrive to pick up your free pass.

HMMM...I guess that means no then..

The card doesn't say anything about 07/08 on it, but it is the same pass that I've used 3 times this season.. It just says 08-09 Season Pass

Guess that means no camelback for me this weekend... :no:banghead:no:banghead:no I'll be at Big Boulder I guess.. :blink:

HMMM...I guess that means no then..

The card doesn't say anything about 07/08 on it, but it is the same pass that I've used 3 times this season.. It just says 08-09 Season Pass

Guess that means no camelback for me this weekend... :no:banghead:no:banghead:no I'll be at Big Boulder I guess.. :blink:

Call them and explain it, instead of trying to figure it out on a MB. The pass was vailid for this year, so I would think that you could use it.

What's the contest that our information was entered for??? I hope it's a suite in the exclusive 5th floor club...that would be diggity dank..

The info we are asking for when passholders from other resorts receive their complimentary tickets is entered into a drawing for a FREE 2008/2009 Unlimited Pass!

Call them and explain it, instead of trying to figure it out on a MB. The pass was vailid for this year, so I would think that you could use it.

According to skicamelback via pm my 08-09 JFBB pass will NOT be honored for the special...

It's ok, rules are rules... I could technically just pay the $19.95 online special thing...

Then again I could just stick to BB and ski for free...

I had a camelcard for a couple years and just figured it was a way to go back there this season

since I haven't skied there in a while... It's only $20 savings anyway, but when you need to drive over

100 miles each way and gas is hella expensive that $20 would've been nice if it was in fact available to me you know...

It isn't so I'm moving on with it at this point..

I really don't feel like paying full price at Sno either and I haven't been there EVER. I could see myself paying it though just to say I've been there and see what it's like..

I went to camelback to day and it dose not look like they are going to make it passed this weekend. Today they were not running one of the lifts which closed the left side of the mountain which sucked because only the little park was opened. most slope had pretty good clovers but in spots they are getting thin. So get out there and get you free tickets

Moe you thinking of heading up on Sat or Sun??

Toast looks like he's in for Sat.

Doug is looking for somewhere to ski on Sat before he bolts to Stowe...

I'd go if we can get a good group of PASR's there...

Possible end of Pa. season CB PASR Day??

I went to camelback to day and it dose not look like they are going to make it passed this weekend. Today they were not running one of the lifts which closed the left side of the mountain which sucked because only the little park was opened. most slope had pretty good clovers but in spots they are getting thin. So get out there and get you free tickets

They have plenty of snow. They probably had the east side closed to help save snow.