SKI & RIDE for FREE at CB

SkiCamelback

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no black out dates or times. The tickets are good for the day. All that we ask is that you show your current 2007-2008 picture pass (from any ski area in the world), and sign in (give us your name and address).

For that, we'll hook you up everytime that you want to ski or ride CB (for the rest of season), with a complimentary ticket. It's that easy.

If you don't have a picture pass -- Don't worry there are deals for you -- purchase your ticket online (www.skicamelback.com) for $19.95 (all day lift, good anyday -- including weekends). If that still doesn't work -- starting Sunday Night, get a ticket from 3 pm to 7 pm for ONLY $9.95!!

Starting Sunday March 16th -- lifts run 8 am to 7 pm DAILY.

We are planning on being open to at least Easter (of course weather permiting).

Sorry Ski911 -- the conditions are too good for you to enjoy alone!!!

Edited by SkiCamelback

There are no black out dates or times. The tickets are good for the day. All that we ask is that you show your current 2007-2008 picture pass (from any ski area in the world), and sign in (give us your name and address).

For that, we'll hook you up everytime that you want to ski or ride CB (for the rest of season), with a complimentary ticket. It's that easy.

If you don't have a picture pass -- Don't worry there are deals for you -- purchase your ticket online (www.skicamelback.com) for $19.95 (all day lift, good anyday -- including weekends). If that still doesn't work -- starting Sunday Night, get a ticket from 3 pm to 7 pm for ONLY $9.95!!

Starting Sunday March 16th -- lifts run 8 am to 7 pm DAILY.

We are planning on being open to at least Easter (of course weather permiting).

Sorry Ski911 -- the conditions are too good for you to enjoy alone!!!

Can you show an 08/09 season pass picture card as well??

Last night on the lift at Blue..I told everybody I rode with about the promotion at Camelback..They all thanked me for the info since obviously none of them surdf the internet..

Seriously...I'm amazed how many local skiers / riders are not on this forum or any forum for that matter.

I think I might skip Blue and head to CB since it will be free with my BC offpeak pass. How crowded does camelback get on weekend mornings, do you think it will be packed next saturday? Is it like Blue and not get crowded till around 1100 and what is the park like?

i was up yesterday. can't beat free tickets. camelback still has awesome coverage so don't hesitate to go check it out. no liftlines and the pipe was pretty good. as was the qp at the end of it. rhodo park is wack and the jumps are awful. the smaller park was fun to screw around in. the trails were nice in the morning before all the slush piles.

anyway thanks camelback for the deal, i wasnt visiting cb without it

Edited by Oakley21

:rolleyes:

Blue & JFBB should promote:

Buy a Blue or JFBB Season Pass and ski March of 2009 FREE at Camelback!

Nice added Perk!!! Thanks Camelback!

great idea!

I will never understand why crowd the slopes in the coldest incelment weather with less than 100% coverage like Christmas week and avoid the slopes in march when there is better weather and 100% coverage. baffling.

great idea!

I will never understand why crowd the slopes in the coldest incelment weather with less than 100% coverage like Christmas week and avoid the slopes in march when there is better weather and 100% coverage. baffling.

We may never understand gaperology