Thanks for a great season!!!

BC Iron Works

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to take some time to thank all of our riders and skiers for a great season. You were with us through the best snowmaking imaginable to the worst rain storms ive seen since taking this position. Myself, and the rest of BC IRONWORKS really love doing what we do and also seeing people tear apart a beautiful terrain park. We are currently planning and starting construction of what will hopefully change the face of Bear Creeks Parks for the 08/09 season! Have a great summer, stay safe, and well see you next season! ANDY

cant wait for bears press release towards the end of the summer...they are always stellar. sounds like andy has some plans

i will miss the double. my favorite lift by far when it was open.

i'm gonna miss the double too. the lift was perfect for when u were riding alone, because i always hate riding the quad when its crowded and by myself.

bc-mark said that it depended on if they were going to be selling the lift or not. And at that time he said that they still didn't know...so as of now in sure they know but I dont believe that they have informed us on here.

But as for the season it was a great one even though I couldnt ride the last month! I can't wait for next year to see what new thing bc iron words comes up with!

Ps-please get ride of that shitty ass wall ride at the top of the half pipe, it wasn't even set up this year. And as for the half pipe I wish that we could have one but its just not practical and that space could be used for some more interesting things...possibly keep the grade of the half pipe and just fill in with snow or have banked walls and put different features on the tops kinda like a quarter pipe but not ha just flat...if you know what I mean