New Trail Map!!!

P-architect

Now I'm torn, I vowed I would not spend a cent at Camelback since I stopped working there but these improvements are swaying my decision....

don't spend a cent until it is actually done. there can be a lot of talk and nothing to show for it, or it can be a lot of talk and actually something to show for it.

don't spend a cent until it is actually done. there can be a lot of talk and nothing to show for it, or it can be a lot of talk and actually something to show for it.

I hear ya, I'm debateing between JFBB, Blue and CB.

CB is only a 15 min drive for me where JFBB and Blue is 30-45min so thats also a factor. I'm gonna go check out the new features they built this weekend and ponder some more, I'll take some pics and post em if I can.

God, terrain parks are taking over! Glad I moved. Next they'll be putting hits on Nile Mile...

That's how I felt when blue turned come around into a terrain park. But it's such a small trail nobody really skied it anyway so I didn't really care. I was a little mad when they made Sidewinder a park because that was an awesome trail to ski, but to make up for it they finished Razors Edge.

F' the parks (sorry park people), do I see a connection from Pharoah (sp?) to raceway? and now way for people to come out from the raceway lift into your path as you come off of the drop from pharoah into bactrian.

I think this looks great.

Shame they are going to lose a few trails to the park, but on the whole I'm interested to see the changes.

Got my pass, can't wait for the first trax days.

Shame they are going to lose a few trails to the park, but on the whole I'm interested to see the changes.

kind of a catch 22 for the park rats....

its awesome the park(s) has its own lift. it looks like they would have to check park passes at the bottom of the lift though because once youre up there, there isnt really an exit for non park trails. so that will be pretty sweet.

i say its a catch 22 because, yea its dope, park rats have their own lift and a good amount of terrain to work with - but they picked some of the worst trails to put parks on. granted, its all they have to work with.

ok, ill add a little to this -

if they made all that a giant rail yard, then it would be sick as hell. decent jumps would only be possible on rhodo and i have a feelling thats what theyre going to do.

Edited by shadows

• 3 weeks later...