Mt. Snow Roll call

librider

Anyone heading up this weekend? This past weekend they had a mini park setup and a couple people I know went and said it was fun. Me and a few friends are heading up this weekend. Anyone else down?

Doooooo it.

Are they definately going to continue to be open this weekend? I thought the actual opening date was targeted at Nov 8th. Does the weather look like they will expand the snow at the base?

Are they definately going to continue to be open this weekend? I thought the actual opening date was targeted at Nov 8th. Does the weather look like they will expand the snow at the base?

depends on what you call an "opening" if they are blowing snow, and you like hiking jibs, then go. if you want lifts and 1000 foot vert with enough base to cover, then stay home until the official "opening"

depends on what you call an "opening" if they are blowing snow, and you like hiking jibs, then go. if you want lifts and 1000 foot vert with enough base to cover, then stay home until the official "opening"

Yea I meant the hikeable stuff. Word was that Killington didn't blow last night because they thought it was going to warm up too much this weekend and it would be a waste so I was wondering if Mount Snow though it would last through Monday. Apparently there is some rain coming down the pipe.

If you're trying to drive I'll throw up some cash for gas, my car might still be in the shop. Any plans on crashing somewhere? Driving to Mt. Snow and back in one day to hike jibs is kinda nuts, especially when 1260 is having a jam that same day

Yea I meant the hikeable stuff. Word was that Killington didn't blow last night because they thought it was going to warm up too much this weekend and it would be a waste so I was wondering if Mount Snow though it would last through Monday. Apparently there is some rain coming down the pipe.

I am little sheepish mentioning other forums when on a forum..But the info flows very fast here.

If you're trying to drive I'll throw up some cash for gas, my car might still be in the shop. Any plans on crashing somewhere? Driving to Mt. Snow and back in one day to hike jibs is kinda nuts, especially when 1260 is having a jam that same day

Been doing jams on carpet and ice rink snow for the past 3 weekends. It's been a tease. And a drive up and back isnt that bad.

Maybe its not worth it money wise and all, but fun wise it totally is. A really fun day of preseason jibbing with your good friends on real snow is likeeeee priceless . People from up there came all the way to boulder for one little trail of snow and some jibs, so its like almost the same minus a lift and some rails.

truer words have never been spoken.

From the Mt Snow Report today:

8:30am: Ok, here's the update you've been waiting for ladies and gents. Let's just do it like a Band-Aid... nice and quick. Launch Pad has been disassembled for today. Need a pick-me-up? Keep reading!

Mother Nature dropped some flurries on us last night and we even woke up to a slight accumulation! Wee! We're also looking at a few upcoming nights in the 20's people! As soon as the temperatures start cooperating, we