New Ski Stoke!

snorovr

Scored some new skis today. Line Elizabeths. I've always wanted to try these out and now I can't wait. I'm gonna get some Marker Jesters on them and they should rip. They're designed by Eric Pollard like snowboards with a real tight turn radius, lots of width (139-110-137), and a relatively soft and even flex. He uses them mainly as his trick ski, but they get rave reviews for trees, tight spots, and jibbin' around.

gallery_486_212_35043.jpg

gallery_486_212_61643.jpg

Check out Eric Pollard talking about this ski last year. This years model is unchanged other than graphics.

For as much as I love some good ski stoke, I'm getting bummed seeing the word "Stoke" all over the place as I'm trying to do some fluid flow problems.....

PASR was supposed to be the place for me to run away for a few minutes haha.

i was hoping to see some crazy park ski :(

looks like a good time though, perfect ski for colorado.....

It is a park ski! Actually, it is marketed as a park ski, which I think is pretty crazy. However, since it is only made in one size this ski is different things to different people. I'm 5'7" so for me this will hopefully be a real playful fat ski for all types of snow. For someone a little taller or someone who is Eric Pollard and has a ski made for every condition they want, it is a park ski. Its kind of a weird ski given the other things that are out there on the market, but I haven't ever heard anything bad about it. People say its really a lot of fun because its so buttery, but since its a sidewall construction it can still hold an edge. It is definitely not a charging ski, and if the need arises for that I'll probably get something a bit stiffer. Can't wait to ski it though! I can't wait to ski in general...

Nice pick up! I've hear good things about the Elizabeth, but it seems more like a ski for jumps only. I wanted to get a high 90 waist ski this year for the park, maybe even in the low 100's but I was really skeptical about how they would preform on rails. To me anything over a 95 in the waist won't work too well on rails for tech stuff. These should be a really fun ski tho, good luck with them. We'll have to switch one day were riding together cause if I remember correctly you have a really tiny foot like me too.