1260 RAIL JAM ON SATURDAY 11/15 @ 5 PM

skier150

Hello,

Our next rail jam in on Saturday 11/15 starting at 5 PM. The new box is working great and we have had nothing but raves about it at the Halloween comp. Remember that our Thanksgiving comp is on Friday 11/26. Watch our website www.twelve60.com for more information on when our last jam of the season will be... it all depends on the weather.

Congratulations! to the winners of the 2008 Halloween Jam/Comp:

Snowboarder = (1) Nick, (2) Nick

Skier = (1) Shawn, (2) Nick

Female = (1) Lexie

Youth = (1) Zach

Many thanks to our sponsors: Crash-Pads, Sports Chalet, Mountain Creek, Red Bull, and Nestors.

Thanks

PARK 1260

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI folks, don't think that you have to be a park expert to come out. We have people from all park ability levels all the time.

wish i could come to hit that box. it looks ripe. unfortunately, god hates me and i have to work a 7-7. have fun out there, though.

oh, and get some video or pictures and post it up!

oh, and get some video or pictures and post it up!

Trevor, please help me out with this. We cannot get anything off Jake's camera at this time. If you have some pics of the 11/2 jam, please send them over to me so I can post them up.

Thanks

ill be there. does it cost anything?

We ask for a $5 donation each time you come. The new box was pretty expensive and it will take a while to pay it off, plus the donations help with the general cost of the event itself.

We ask for a $5 donation each time you come. The new box was pretty expensive and it will take a while to pay it off, plus the donations help with the general cost of the event itself.

thats cool. i understand my dad and i built a summer setup and it wasnt cheap!

Trevor, please help me out with this. We cannot get anything off Jake's camera at this time. If you have some pics of the 11/2 jam, please send them over to me so I can post them up.

Thanks

Can't find any USB cable and I have like 4 somewhere... Aargh!!! Tomorrow for sure!