Ski/Board Vacations this year

julz m

I'm hitting up Tremblant, Canada with the snowboard club here at PSU for a week in january, jan. 4-9 i think. Also I'll be hitting up Killington in december as well. This by far will be my best season! hopefully an injury free season.. I wont be able to take missing out on another season.

I'm hitting up Tremblant, Canada with the snowboard club here at PSU for a week in january, jan. 4-9 i think. Also I'll be hitting up Killington in december as well. This by far will be my best season! hopefully an injury free season.. I wont be able to take missing out on another season.

You just jinxed yourself. Ugh.

So far i'm headed to vermont exactly 1 month from tomorrow, to hit stowe, sugarbush, jay peak. maybe somewhere else up north or even out west if something presents itself.

other than that i'll see some new places this year including 7 springs, peak n peak, holiday valley, and snowshoe. im really looking forward to seeing what snowshoe has to offer.

and then the usuals, bear creek, jfbb, blue, camelback, hopefully elk or sno

Mine are pretty tentative, I'm slacking this year.

Overnight Trips

1 week in Utah, January 7-15th hopefully.

1 trip to mount snow to use up some vouchers I have, probably just a weekend

Would like to do a weekend each at Killington, Stowe, Jay Peak. Those depend on weather/money

For day trips

I want to hit every eastern PA, NJ, and Catskills mountain in one season. I haven't been to Sno, Elk, or Windham yet. Haven't been to Hidden Valley in 4+ years, haven't been to Shawnee in 2. Always good to see some new trails. Maybe I'll even hit Roundtop and Wisp for the southern tour.