Snowaking Update

BC-Mark

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad and his team were able to make snow starting early this morning and we are going to continue through the day today and tonight. If temperatures permit, we will likely make snow tomorrow day and night, Sunday day and night and Monday day and night. We will begin making snow on the entire mountain beginning this evening around 6pm!

We anticipate having a chairlift operating tomorrow from 9AM to 3:30PM for participants in the Instructor Training Clinic only. The lift will not be available for other guests or team members.

We are planning on a 10am opening for the general public on Sunday and will operate until 10pm. We will open with Cascade, Kodiak and possibly Black Bear. We will be selling extended day lift tickets for $25.

We will offer private lessons for guests who are intermediate level or above. We will not be offering beginner lessons until we open Cub Run or Drifter. We anticipate having those trails as well as other terrain off of E and F Chairs open by mid to late week.

Rentals will be available on Sunday at regular rates.

Saturday we will still be offering the hike park and jump line from 10am to 3pm and ticket cost will be $10.

post-791-1228501454_thumb.jpg

family schamily go ride lol i'm so stoked for lifts!

haha thats what i say, but nore sure i'll get my mom to agree.. <_<

haha but ya i can't wait for the lifts! :D

althought i do have a question, i only have an off peak pass, will i only be able to go after four since its a weekend? or since there'll only be like three trails open will it be free for all pass holders? <_<

it prolly wont be top notch right away cuz they have the hike park to deal with unlike other years when they werent openish before opening. SO STOKED TO RIDE.

No the hike park is coming down, tomorrow is the last day for it, then those features are being pulled and i believe being put out somewhere for sunday.

just looking at the new site and noticed this small "BLACK BEAR PARK:

An intermediate level terrain park featuring a 45 foot long and 20 foot wide staircase designed with an up-flat-down style set up and home to our 750 foot long halfpipe."