who's going to Frost on Sat?

Barb

I would like to meet some new PASR'S. I have brown pants, light blue jacket, black helmet. My son has all black pants and jacket fur on the collar. We have only really been to Frost twice in the last two years so I am not too familiar with the terrain. I suspect we will not be riding East mountain, maybe by the end of the season. I'm sure my other son who will be in the race program will be zipping down it before I do.

I would like to meet some new PASR'S. I have brown pants, light blue jacket, black helmet. My son has all black pants and jacket fur on the collar. We have only really been to Frost twice in the last two years so I am not too familiar with the terrain. I suspect we will not be riding East mountain, maybe by the end of the season. I'm sure my other son who will be in the race program will be zipping down it before I do.

I'm new here but I will be at Frost on Saturday. Or maybe Bear Creek. Or maybe Blue Mtg. Lots to choose from this early. the snow is great today at BB

Should be pretty decent. They have half of the trails listed as being open, including exhibition, which takes a lot of snow to cover. Most of the center of the mountain is listed as being open, which is where I spend most of my time, anyway.

Need to put some money into that place

I'll be there working. I'm gonna be with the race team, I have lime green pants, the brown instructors jacket, and a black helmt w/ line stickers all over it. I'm on old line 1260 skis too so look for the bright yellow/orange on those

Which age group do you work with?