08-09 park conditions report

K2rider

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah no features in cascade on monday and they are rebuilding cascade on tuesday so no cascade until wednesday is my understanding of it.

and ever notice boulders freedom park everything is real low to the ground? ever notice most kids at boulder kill it? example A: jon Brogan example B: sean jordan Example C: anybody else who kills it at boulder a connection maybe? so i say leave all the rails low except for the 42 urban rail that could be set up more "street" like

put the rails really low to the ground? whats the point of having every rail barely a foot off the ground?

Do you mean like build the snow up on the sides? Cause i then agree with you on some of the stuff. And when youre rebuilding cascade, can you make a landing or two on the rails/boxes. It really felt like everything was to flat.

Make the 45ft downer steeper. And make the FDF a DFD!!

Do you mean like build the snow up on the sides? Cause i then agree with you on some of the stuff. And when youre rebuilding cascade, can you make a landing or two on the rails/boxes. It really felt like everything was to flat.

yes thats what i meant

how are jumps lookin at bear? where are they/how big are they. I'm thinking about heading up tuesday morning and i wana get my yump on. anyone fill me in w/ some jump info?

just to update, you may want to hold off a day or two on the jumps. they were blowing all night and most of the day so the jumps were kinda covered. the first was hittable but barely enough speed and the 2nd larger one was completely covered and didnt see a rake all day. should be better when the temps warm up and they stop pounding the mtn with snow

so anyone know why its 21 out and not one snow gun is running?

just got back from a nice session... got up there around 4... lift lines were really empty and conditions were great... they turned the guns on around 8 o' clock i saw them... overall a good night. what are the conditions/temps looking like for over break