What don't you like about the "new" Blue

AtomicSkier

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

trevor i dont give a shit about spelling an gramar ok

maybe you should just type in a way that is easier for everybody to read if you are going to keep doing it then nobody is going to read what you have to say and take you seriously you have ideas and criticism that is somewhat accurate but the way you present yourself when you first show up on this site makes you look stupid you show up and act like the internet tough guy that most people do when they post on boards like this people dont take you seriously when you do that and aren't grammatically correct or at least legible with your writing with somewhat of a sentence structure or a paragraph that has a period in it.

oh wait...

Edited by toast21602

maybe you should just type in a way that is easier for everybody to read if you are going to keep doing it then nobody is going to read what you have to say and take you seriously you have ideas and criticism that is somewhat accurate but the way you present yourself when you first show up on this site makes you look stupid you show up and act like the internet tough guy that most people do when they post on boards like this people dont take you seriously when you do that and aren't grammatically correct or at least legible with your writing with somewhat of a sentence structure or a paragraph that has a period in it.

oh wait...

ha ha ha

oh wait...

lolcat-attack.png

• 2 months later...
Root there is a thing called Beer Goggles....

After a couple of Long Trail Blackberry Wheats she might look more like this..

Hopefully Barb will see this right before your meeting tomorrow

I was thinking the same thing....I wish PASR had a Blue representative to answer our questions..I'll call Barbara up later on and see if she is interested..if not..maybe I'll ask her out on a date and get what I want the old fashioned way.. :sex:sex

BUMP

• 3 months later...