'DUDE MADE FINALS

Ski

Umm actully it was JF that I had my good race at...Hence getting me in. I can give you the points I got at blue, and the points I got at JF...But I know my 2 runs at JF were the best qualifying finishes...So uhh I love JF...well not really...Well I would if they put in a high speed lift ;)

Ok here is how my points broke down...

Tussey:

Run one-20

Run two-29

Blue

Run one-20

Run two-24

Frost

Run one-45

Run two-36

Since it was my best 2 runs added up I had 81 points. Tyler P. (from CB) led the northeast by having 1st place runs for NE kids in all his PA cup runs (giving him 200 points for his 2 best runs). It looks like 76 points was the lowest anyone qualified with.

http://paracing.org/mambo/index.php?option...d=143&Itemid=46

Anyway looks like 6 J1-2s qualified from CB (5 guys and 1 Jamie :) )

Anyway looks like 6 J1-2s qualified from CB (5 guys and 1 Jamie :) )

yea I'm Jamie...

Do you think only the six of you guys made it? Gus said he'd try to get Mike March and Sean discretionary spots...I wish more of our boys made it. Good job Adam! Missy we'll miss you out there.

yea I'm Jamie...

Do you think only the six of you guys made it? Gus said he'd try to get Mike March and Sean discretionary spots...I wish more of our boys made it. Good job Adam! Missy we'll miss you out there.

Hey, Jamie! Every time 'Dude would bitch about how much he hates Mountain Creek, I thought about you. I woulda loved to have seen those two races. Awesome day! Good luck at Elk!!!!!

Hey, Jamie! Every time 'Dude would bitch about how much he hates Mountain Creek, I thought about you. I woulda loved to have seen those two races. Awesome day! Good luck at Elk!!!!!

yea i like mtn creek..they have a really nice race hill..haha

im sure its like a hundred times better when there's snow on it tho...those days in december we didnt need skis, we need a weed wacker to make it over the headwall.