SNO MOUNTAIN PARK

sjb269

Wow fast response, only took you 6 days, UHH were pretty much done bitching about the park and would you hit it at night? I'm only up at night during the week, even dj said he wouldn't touch those jumps at night because of the lighting. when I'm up during the weekend I'm usually riding Northface with my friends.

So cheech what's your name.

EDIT:

Plus you totally contradicted your self with your statement my quote was for, you said that the majority of the terrain park's pass holders are the same people hitting the large jumps, and thats completely false, I'm not there during the day, I don't know how many people are there during the day on a weekday but I'm guessing its not many. I don't know if you go up during week nights, but 90% of the terrain traffic is on mainline... and those are the majority of pass holders due to people who have normal jobs and school.

Edited by CLAUSS

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I said contradicted I mean the part where you say "THIS IS SCRANTON" yeh this is scranton and 98% of the people here don't touch those jumps, just a fact and boulder is like 15 min away so why don't any amazing park riders just go there? I'm really not trying to start this shit up again but if you are who I think you are you really shouldn't be telling me off.

I'm not saying take down the jumps because I'm happy with the state of mainline, My whole point was why spend so much time on those jumps when you neglect mainline where 90% of your business goes? Mainline's great and the features I do hit on spike are great and maintained.

When I said contradicted I mean the part where you say "THIS IS SCRANTON" yeh this is scranton and 98% of the people here don't touch those jumps, just a fact and boulder is like 15 min away so why don't any amazing park riders just go there? I'm really not trying to start this shit up again but if you are who I think you are you really shouldn't be telling me off.

I'm not saying take down the jumps because I'm happy with the state of mainline, My whole point was why spend so much time on those jumps when you neglect mainline where 90% of your business goes? Mainline's great and the features I do hit on spike are great and maintained.

http://www.livejournal.com/

I'll admit the online journal is kinda funny because its like i'm writing a fucking diary but still and I admit I get into it...

DJ at least you gave me your name...

If someone's gonna call me a pussy the least they can do is let me know who they are. hmm like maybe there job is on the line?

50 as of the loki slopestyle..

73219127vb5.jpg

50911042wg5.jpg

johnny.

90050957vb1.jpg

me.

21566315la8.jpg

unknown.

75753046ls6.jpg

speed isnt really a problem like everyone is saying? i overshot this by a lot and landed on my face even though i hit the rainbox before it

i liked the jumps but i wish the actual jump was a little longer. they are really short jumps in comparison to boulder which are a alot smoother and dont kick you wierd of the lip.

I'll admit the online journal is kinda funny because its like i'm writing a fucking diary but still and I admit I get into it...

DJ at least you gave me your name...

If someone's gonna call me a pussy the least they can do is let me know who they are. hmm like maybe there job is on the line?

no lol i tryed to quote the picture of xnick but thats what came up it was supposed to be his picture. im done w. the hateing

Just wanted to say that I was up at Sno about a month ago and had posted they needed more beginner features in the beginner's park. We were up on President's day and it was a big improvement. Many more features that can hit by park newbies. My one suggestion is that they have a small jump in the middle of the bigger park - they should put something like that in the beginner park. Half pipe was fun too.

Just wanted to say that I was up at Sno about a month ago and had posted they needed more beginner features in the beginner's park. We were up on President's day and it was a big improvement. Many more features that can hit by park newbies. My one suggestion is that they have a small jump in the middle of the bigger park - they should put something like that in the beginner park. Half pipe was fun too.

My guess is that "small jump" you are talking about is going to be a take-off for one of the boxes that's going to be placed into the big park. The good thing about the tabletop jumps that are in the small park is that you can go as big (to a certain point) or as small as you want on them, depending on your level.

The same as it has been all year. Big things dont change at sno, find the original park report, and expect a couple more rails or boxes set up.

Sorry man. I've never been to Sno/Montage.

Can anyone give me a run down of the jums?

Lip to knuckle size and description?

Thanks.

As of tuesday, I'll do my best, If I'm wrong someone correct me and fill in the "Coming soon" because I don't know what's there now, these are all from left to right

Mainline: Easy park

C-box

flat box to headwall or Flat rail to headwall

Small rainbow or flat single barrel or small table top

two flat boxes or barrel bonk or small table top

picnic table or bus stop bench

two wedges to headwall

13ft half pipe

Spike:

urban down "flat rail" or flat down box

30ft? Jump

flat box, urban down box, or urban Down flat down box

Large rainbow or "Coming soon"

30+ jump

50+ jump

"Coming soon" looks like it'll be another jump

25ft up rail or large A frame

Urban double barrel down

Long mailbox to a sideways mailbox looks sick or "Coming soon"

Edited by CLAUSS

As of tuesday, I'll do my best, If I'm wrong someone correct me and fill in the "Coming soon" because I don't know what's there now, these are all from left to right

Mainline: Easy park

C-box

flat box to headwall or Flat rail to headwall

Small rainbow or flat single barrel or small table top

two flat boxes or barrel bonk or small table top

picnic table or bus stop bench

two wedges to headwall

13ft half pipe

Spike:

urban down "flat rail" or flat down box

30ft? Jump

flat box, urban down box, or urban Down flat down box

Large rainbow or "Coming soon"

30+ jump

50+ jump

"Coming soon" looks like it'll be another jump

25ft up rail or large A frame

Urban double barrel down

Long mailbox to a sideways mailbox looks sick or "Coming soon"

the coming soon is currently a pole jib. but i sugessted a pole jib to a box that would be so sick

Edited by dronedalot

Wow fast response, only took you 6 days, UHH were pretty much done bitching about the park and would you hit it at night? I'm only up at night during the week, even dj said he wouldn't touch those jumps at night because of the lighting. when I'm up during the weekend I'm usually riding Northface with my friends.

So cheech what's your name.

*cough* thats cute, you ride northface.

and im really not going to get into an argument over the internet..and yes i would hit that fucking jump at night idfc..btw your real tough asking for my name because i called u a pussy for not hitting the jump, i bet 90% of the people in this tread would agree and im not telling you my name because your probably a 20 yr old looking to pick fights with 15 yr olds...tough guy

Edited by aka cheech

Ohh boy, see heres the thing, you call me a pussy but wont even tell me your name? woh that means a lot, dj called me a pussy and then told me who he was and I can say he has the right to call me one because he is of higher skill level than me, doesn't mean its right, I don't have beef with him. you on the other hand, sound like a 15yo punk who's just talking shit.

Plus, If your someone I know I want to know. If your gonna call someone a pussy online you should be prepared to say it to there face.

I have my reasons for not hitting most of those jumps at night, I've said them a hundred times. Did anyone notice that all the lights at the top of spike on the big pole are out? the DFD urban down and flat are pitch dark.

Are you serious? I enjoy every part of the mountain not just sliding rails and jumping, if that's all you limit yourself to your gonna be a shitty skier and a close minded person.

Just shut the fuck up little kid.