Blue was good. pictures!

toast21602

Just got back from a grand session at Blue on this fabulous President's Day. Rolled up for opening with Justin and Rose and skied just over 4 hours. Everything was really nice with a lot of freshly blown snow on a lot of trails. Sunny skies, great snow, good grooming...

n39300404_30798977_7047.jpg

added a new feature to the park... a tractor tire. could be a lot of fun if it had a better lip onto it, but it was wayyyy too mellow and people were getting bucked by it. they blew new snow all over the park and shaped everything pretty perfectly.

n39300404_30798979_7833.jpg

oh hey that's Justin.

n39300404_30798980_8238.jpg

and in the bumps. which were kinda fun since they blew snow in there as well.

n39300404_30798981_8669.jpg

n39300404_30798982_9066.jpg

me skiing Razor's, which was sooooo nice on the left side where they blew a nice layer of snow. it was kinda slower than normal, but still a ton of fun.

n39300404_30798987_1086.jpg

the side of Razor's had a nice base of blown snow off the trail so we played around in there a bit. please enjoy this photo of my 180 back onto the trail. thanks.

n39300404_30798988_1498.jpg

that is all.

nice pictures..after 10 days in a row skiing Blue, I'm taking a rest day but I'll be hitting the Eliptical machine and I'll close my eyes and imagine schussing down the double diamond expert steeps of Challenge and Razors..

good day to take off from skiing, i guess. it got packed as we were leaving. you really should have taken the day off from work to come up in the morning.

Flipping the up-flats around to down-flats and the addition of the down box have stepped Blue's park up HUGE. I have hopes for the tractor tire, although I haven't ridden it, hopefully they can get the lip issues figured out.

All those additions make for a real nice lap thru the park. hopefully the trend continues and stock rails become the norm.

I'm puttin in my request for next year early. There have been these large diameter pipes poppin up in edits from all sorts of mountains. It's just a metal pipe thats probably a few feet around. Real stock, just set up flat or down. Let's get on that Blue, it's relatively cheap and easy.

heck yeah man. laps through Blue's park is a ton of fun. the only complaint that i ahve right now is that the sections where they have the rollerbox and the corrogated pipe needs some more features that would be fun to hike. there is so much space there that needs to be used.

otherwise, the park is a ton of fun. there are so many different lines to take up top into the jump line... my favorite, being the all rail line right down the middle. ahhh i cant wait to get back up tomorrow and take Jeff's camera up there this weekend.

heck yeah man. laps through Blue's park is a ton of fun. the only complaint that i ahve right now is that the sections where they have the rollerbox and the corrogated pipe needs some more features that would be fun to hike. there is so much space there that needs to be used.

otherwise, the park is a ton of fun. there are so many different lines to take up top into the jump line... my favorite, being the all rail line right down the middle. ahhh i cant wait to get back up tomorrow and take Jeff's camera up there this weekend.

i guess we're gonna need to drive back up there hung over on sunday morning for you to have something to take pics of huh?