Looking for a set of 2010 Dumonts 176cm

Papasteeze

Stevens skis got lifted from the Team room at Big Boulder Lodge on Saturday. Pretty sure whoever took them has no clue as to what they have - Keep your eyes out for them, they will be unusual even well into next year. Let your shops know also if you happen to be in them. I am trying to find a mass email or fax list of shops, so if anyone could help me with this I would be in deep gratitude. Steven is super stoked on this ski, said it was the worst feeling he has ever had.

Lets find the scum that ripped the heart out of my son. Thanks

Salomon Dumonts 176cm Center mounted for 28.0 boot with STH 12 Bindings

Trying to get the serial number - lesson learned -

$50 for the skis returned - no questions asked

$100 for the skis and person who took them.

_MG_8472.JPG

1236287694-750328-400x533-1236287409104_0545.JPG

Never realized how much waws being stolen from there. The local township police said that only 2 pairs of skis have been reported stolen from there this year - one, being Stevens. Everyone should report things being stolen, otherwise the cops have no clue how bad things might be.

There is a pair of 2010 skis being sold on e-bay, the guy that is selling them legitimately won them in upstate NY - the picture of the bases is his.

Sorry to hear that poor kid. I know exactly what it's like to get gear stolen, I had a brand new Burton Special yoinked at Camelback about 9 years ago. All I did was set it down by the lodge door go inside put 2 dollars in the soda machine and walk right back outside in under 120 seconds the board was gone. It is heart breaking, I gave up riding for 2 seasons because I was so disheartened and couldn't afford another board of it's quality. Best of luck catching the scum thieves that stole your skis.

Edited by DiMeThIcOnE