Gaper Day Roll Call

sexkitten

Ok, I'm in, it's just a question of how "in" I get.

To me Gaper Day isn't so much about dressing up in your best camouflage pants and Flyers jacket and imitating the local Blue Mt. loser. I prefer to think of it more as Retro Day. As such, I need to think about how retro I really want to get.

The outfit I have picked out isn't something I won on ebay. It's what I wore in high school... in the eighties... when everybody wore racing pants. Oh Lord I must be crazy for trying to wedge back into those things. They were too tight for me when I was a Senior let alone what I am now. It may be perceived as public indecency nowadays.

But if I rock the outfit, what about the gear?

gallery_1960_225_1483.jpg

Check out those bases baby. Pure eighties. From left to right: K2 Extremes, K2 KVCs, Atomic ARC SL racing skis. Of course I would have to don the Dachstein V4 boots as well. Johnny Style...coming at you live! If you see me on Saturday be careful, because one cannot be of sound/sober mind and be sporting this outfit in public.

I'm not doing retro this year. Been there... done that. I'm rocking the white trash gaper look. I tried everything on together last night and it's perfect.

Hmm... I should be there, but don't think I have any good gear to wear! Who can loan some gaper gear?

I do. Do you want to PM me and I'll tell you what I have or do you want me to just throw the extra stuff in the trunk?

maybe ill come to mooch off everyones alcohol

I always bring extra. Do you all want Jager shots, 151 mixed shots or grain mixed shots?

ouch.

X2.