So is the top of dreamweaver going to open this year?

Maksim

i was told that it wasnt going to open because of the drainage system that they have. something about how the pitch is too steep for the water to be able to collect and the sediment will all wash away causing erosion of the land. and then i also heard that they found 3 bald eagle nests that they arent allowed to move which interfere with snowgun placement. the EPA was there last week talking to them about it. so i dont think its going to happen. just the word on the street. we'll see.

Nightmare: Expert skiers and riders will find our new double black diamond trail very thrilling, with 900 feet of steep slopes and turns! Blue Mountain's 34th trail expands skiable terrain acres to 158 acres.

Central Park: We are proud to introduce our newest addition to our terrain parks, "Central Park." Our Park Crew will be bringing the "streets" to the slopes with the addition of two of the newest, one of a kind, stair sets plus other street related elements, all from Snow Grind.

New Place to eat and relax at the Summit Lodge: Don't want to go inside to eat? No problem! We have added an outdoor patio which includes a bar, grill, and seating area for convenience and outdoor enjoyment.

Wait, so dreamweaver now goes from a tougher blue to a double black diamond? what did they do to change it?

No... Nightmare (the black) comes off the top and runs into Dreamweaver (the blue) then dumps you out on Paradise (a green). If you can't or don't want to do the Black you can still get to Dreamweaver by taking Paradise from the top.

Edited by sexkitten

No... Nightmare (the black) comes off the top and runs into Dreamweaver (the blue) then dumps you out on Paradise (a green). If you can't or don't want to do the Black you can still get to Dreamweaver by taking Paradise from the top.

So the top of dreamweaver, the part that is under construction, is that going to be nightmare, or that will be dreamweaver and nightmare is a new trail that was cut?

sorry, but I dont live in PA. =)

I sort of hope it doesn't open. I'm incredibly nervous about a run named after a bad dream. I'm wondering if skiers and riders are gonna have to first check in with ski patrol like the Big Couloir at Big Sky..and is Blue gonna need to buy a special snowcat to groom that..from the lift the run looks like a wall..sorry guys..I don't have a death wish.. :no

they already bought that special groomer. just point it doug.