and teton gravity but its so hard to find crap in or around that

size in my price range. So if you find anything at all post it in

here! Thanks in advance!

Im looking to buy freestyle skis around a size 161 with bindings

Price range is 120and down. Ive been looking on newschoolers

and teton gravity but its so hard to find crap in or around that

size in my price range. So if you find anything at all post it in

here! Thanks in advance!

now, i know nothing about you, since you failed to give us any information that could allow us to help you, but... unless you're a midget, 161 is too short. how tall are you, how much do you weigh, have you skied before, how long have you skied, etc. also, $120 will get you something in urban condition if that includes bindings. you're not gonna find much thats mountain-worthy for that price.

$120? you might as well save the money and strap your feet to fun noodles from your pool because thats all you will be getting with that kind of money. sack up and throw some more coin down for something if you are actually going to ski.

nah dude. i found 3 pairs of decent skis around that price range but they just sold.

and i wouldnt think 161's are too short at all for me. I havent skiied since I was 7. Im 5'8 and weigh 130lbs. 160's are just above my nose

nah dude. i found 3 pairs of decent skis around that price range but they just sold.

and i wouldnt think 161's are too short at all for me. I havent skiied since I was 7. Im 5'8 and weigh 130lbs. 160's are just above my nose

for twintips, go head high. my girlfriend is 5'8 and rides 169s. the only thing shorter skis do for you is make it easier to spin by learning the wrong way. when you learn how to set a spin properly the length of the ski doesn't really matter, hence why most pros will use the biggest size available for extra stability.

for twintips, go head high. my girlfriend is 5'8 and rides 169s. the only thing shorter skis do for you is make it easier to spin by learning the wrong way. when you learn how to set a spin properly the length of the ski doesn't really matter, hence why most pros will use the biggest size available for extra stability.

so what size am i at then. a 170?

i just got my 11 year old son some twins - he's 5'5 maybe 90 lbs and got him 158's :confused

haha yeaaa. im looking for 171's. but i also suck at skiing. If i have ski's by the first day of the season youll see a video up of my first run down haha. it shall be entertaining

• 1 month later...