JFBB Roll Call 12-6-09

phillycore

OK, they haven't made anything official yet by any means, but we know they will open tomorrow if they can.

We know they read the forums, so let's show them who's ready to ski tomorrow!!

Reply below if you are going to show up tomorrow when they open...because they will if they can...

1) Phillycore

2) Serch

From their facebook page:

Mother Nature has been helping us out with our snowmaking efforts. 4 inches have already fallen, and it is still coming down. Where the natural snow leaves off, that is where the snowmaking crew takes over. big boulder PARK will be making an announcement Sunday at 8am regarding opening on Sunday afternoon. The moment we know, you will know.

They'll be open in the afternoon if they open at all...plus they said nothing about the 10 cans of food

I can't get a human on the phone at jfbb. According to the wording on the blog it seems like only Freedom trail will be open today. Anyone know if this is the case. I'm still in Jersey and would drive up for a day trip but not for one trail.

I can't get a human on the phone at jfbb. According to the wording on the blog it seems like only Freedom trail will be open today. Anyone know if this is the case. I'm still in Jersey and would drive up for a day trip but not for one trail.

when i stopped over yesterday it was quite obvious they were concentrating on freedom. we did pick up about 6" of fresh, which is nice, but thats not really going to help todays cause. i think i read on the web site about an "afternoon" opening. nothing firm. i would take a spin over but i am still trying to figure out how i am going to get into my vehicle. its frozen shut.