TR: Aspen Snowmass

Johnny Style

Some of you know that I am in Aspen right now. Because there is no Other Mt. section of the forum I have not been posting anything here. This is the PASR after all. I have been posting a daily photo over at epic. If anyone cares they can go here: http://www.epicski.c...ead/89121/aspen

Admins feel free to delete this for cross-referencing another forum.

• Like 2

good to see yer gettin some johnny! hey nastar glenn was asking about ya - i told him you were livin the dream then headed back for some tuesday night gate action

Tell Glenn hello and I'll catch up with you guys in a few weeks for dawn patrol.

FKNA dude the Wongster! Bet the dude can still kill it.

He is 60 but still has that style. He is a skiing icon. He was before my time but his pictures are such classics. All you little dweebs in the park owe your ass to Wayne Wong. He is Freestyle.

feature-04_6-med-m1257192148.jpg

Additionally, I didn't realize you guys were so hostile to Epicski. I can dig that, skiers are mostly territorial anyway. I can post future pictures here if you like. Oops, check that, I'm having trouble uploading photos into my gallery. Oh well. Epicski it is then.