Friday Roll call

moe ghoul

yeah..I have a 1230PM appointment in Allentown..hopefully it's cancelled..I am leaving for Blue around 7AM..alarm set for 6AM

I'm crashing now, up at 5, on the road by 5:30, DD for coffee and fat pills, safety sesh in the lower lot by 8. Just gotta sync up some tune-idge on the iphone for the ride up! :chea::band

aaw dude i wished i woulda seen this last night - i skiied up right to the chair behind you on the six pack, woulda given a shout out - you went down challenge - wrong... nightmare/dreamweaver was the shiznit... lotsa knee+ deep drifts/pockets = multiple face shots, in****credible pre work morning session :wiggle

Conditions were really nice this morning while it was snowing. I would imagine they are somewhat wet now. The turnpike wasn't bad but at the same time I witnessed an accident that almost took me down with it. I think I am going to make a promise. Even on a powder day, Blue just isn't worth it for the risk of driving up in the snow. I agree with TTC6.

There were lots of people flying down the marquee lines today. I saw a patroler attempt to chase somebody ala Aspen Extreme but they gave up when they realized they might have to actually ski the line. The snow was not like yesterday's glue. Of course I waxed the skis last night. This may have been my last day at Blue for the year.

damn wish'd i woulda caught up with ya for a run - great skiing with ya again this year, have fun rest of the season - next year monday night pasr team :rock

Rumor has it that there may be a Johnny Style sighting at Jack Frost tomorrow. I heard he skied out the glades at Chadds Peak and wanted to test his stuff on the glades of Jack Frost.

2nd chair, top of the runs were windbuffed, but plenty of nice fresh snow and drifts for the other 2/3 of the slopes. Dreamweaver bumps were filled and skiers right was boot to shin deep. did the Lift line about a half dozen times while still fairly untracked, it was pretty scraped off by noon. Left at 1:30. Sidewinder had plenty of good snow along the edges. Skied Challenge, Razor, Sidewinder, Nightmareweaver.

Here's a pic.......