Beach Party Weekend

VTSKI

We were a little disappointed up here on Saturday. We had our annual pondskimming event. This year we added a twist. We had our first parking lot party going on before, during and after. It was amazing! We are hoping for a PASR themed tailgate next year. Hope everyone had a great season, and remember that its not over yet!

Dont forget about Season Passes

post-2846-126926106935_thumb.jpg

post-2846-126926107276_thumb.jpg

post-2846-1269261077_thumb.jpg

post-2846-126926108213_thumb.jpg

post-2846-126926108786_thumb.jpg

post-2846-126926109403_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rossboy14

Why don't those members just buck up and pay so CB has a reason to stay open longer?

A discount would be nice though.

Maybe those members will buy season passes because of how awesome CB is? After all, that's the whole reason to offer free tickets for passholders from other mountains, not because they're being nice. They're trying to steal passholders from Blue.

Maybe those members will buy season passes because of how awesome CB is? After all, that's the whole reason to offer free tickets for passholders from other mountains, not because they're being nice. They're trying to steal passholders from Blue.

In MY opinion, they are trying to get people to come ski there so that they might want to buy a pass there instead of where they currently buy one from.

I wouldn't call that stealing whatsoever, in fact I'd call it smart marketing. If the person who comes out and skis cb sees that their conditions, service, whatever is superior to wherever they currently purchase their pass from than there is a chance that they will purchase their pass at cb instead, or in addition to.

Sorry to bust the bubble here but it's not just for the Blue Mtn. fan boys on PASR.

In MY opinion, they are trying to get people to come ski there so that they might want to buy a pass there instead of where they currently buy one from.

I wouldn't call that stealing whatsoever, in fact I'd call it smart marketing. If the person who comes out and skis cb sees that their conditions, service, whatever is superior to wherever they currently purchase their pass from than there is a chance that they will purchase their pass at cb instead, or in addition to.

Sorry to bust the bubble here but it's not just for the Blue Mtn. fan boys on PASR.

ummm...that's exactly what i said. Why else would they offer free tickets? To show off their mountain to a crowd of people who are in a position to purchase a pass to a different mountain because their mountain continually closes early. And yes, CB's biggest market for people to switch would be from Blue, as it is the closest mountain that is closed. Sorry I spoiled your attempt to call us out, but you simply repeated what I said.

ummm...that's exactly what i said. Why else would they offer free tickets? To show off their mountain to a crowd of people who are in a position to purchase a pass to a different mountain because their mountain continually closes early. And yes, CB's biggest market for people to switch would be from Blue, as it is the closest mountain that is closed. Sorry I spoiled your attempt to call us out, but you simply repeated what I said.

Not exactly... IMO they don't care which mountain the passholders come from..... Blue, JFBB, Sno, Elk, Bear Creek, Alpine, Spring, Mountain Creek, etc.. it's all the same

Otherwise it would be "Bring your season pass from Blue mountain and ski free for the day and receive a camelcard"